FoodBanter.com

-   -   Stevia and artificial sweeteners (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/440040-stevia-artificial-sweeteners.html)

T[_8_] 15-10-2016 08:02 AM

Stevia and artificial sweeteners

Hi All,

If you ever wondered about Stevia, you can read all about it here.
This is an EXTREMELY well documented article.

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/substance/stevia

Synopsis: it is good for Diabetics.

And here is a HIGHLY documented article on Sucralose/Splenda.

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/toxic-in...se-aka-splenda

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/suc...eleases-dioxin

Synopsis: STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM IT !!!!!!!!!!!!

-T

Julie Bove[_2_] 17-10-2016 04:25 AM

"T" wrote in message ...
Hi All,

If you ever wondered about Stevia, you can read all about it here.
This is an EXTREMELY well documented article.

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/substance/stevia

Synopsis: it is good for Diabetics.

Nope. Never wondered about it and would never use it.

And here is a HIGHLY documented article on Sucralose/Splenda.

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/toxic-in...se-aka-splenda

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/suc...eleases-dioxin

Synopsis: STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM IT !!!!!!!!!!!!

Nonsense. I don't much care for it so don't use it either except for the
occasional batch of cranberry salad. I might make that every three years or
so.

Don Roberto 18-10-2016 03:28 PM

On 10/16/2016 8:25 PM, Julie Bove wrote:

"T" wrote in message ...
Hi All,

If you ever wondered about Stevia, you can read all about it here.
This is an EXTREMELY well documented article.

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/substance/stevia

Synopsis: it is good for Diabetics.

Nope. Never wondered about it and would never use it.

And here is a HIGHLY documented article on Sucralose/Splenda.

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/toxic-in...se-aka-splenda

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/suc...eleases-dioxin

Synopsis: STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM IT !!!!!!!!!!!!

Nonsense. I don't much care for it so don't use it either except for the
occasional batch of cranberry salad. I might make that every three years
or so.

And that should do it for this month's action on AFD.
Now y'all take your meds, wash them down with a tub of mashed taters and
get your clown suits ready for Halloween.

Don Roberto