FoodBanter.com

-   -   Sharing the science of the cure for type-2 diabetes on 06/14/16... (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/437310-re-sharing-science-cure.html)

Don Roberto 09-07-2016 02:09 AM

On 7/7/2016 8:05 PM, randyf wrote:
> On Thu, 07 Jul 2016 21:43:04 -0500, randyf > wrote:
>
>> anothascreename, bob, don roberto:
>>> Hey, Queenie, I didn't have any "soul mates on another group" till *you*
>>> started cross posting your misrepresentations.

> anothascreename, bob, don roberto:
>> Hey, Queenie, I didn't have any "soul mates on another group" till *you*
>> started cross posting your misrepresentations.

> Correction:
> It Wasn't me that started that! But you've done your best to keep it
> up.

And so have you: this posting appears to be the first one from you
addressed *just* to ASD.

Especially since you found a soulmate over there that speaks your
> language.

As I've pointed out befo there were at least three of them: your
jealousy that you haven't even picked up one is gross.

> And you've been inviting him over ever since, slobbering over your
> self.

Hey, stupido!. You don't dis-invite someone once s/he has been invited
and has participated in the conversation. This is still the same thread
and cutting off others just because they have called you not so nice
things like "the Queen of Misrepresentation" wouldn't be fair.

Don Roberto
The silliest people are usually the most tenacious of their opinions.
--Lady Sarah Pennington