FoodBanter.com

-   -   perfect-eye-of-round-roast (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/436237-perfect-eye-round-roast.html)

T[_8_] 27-02-2016 11:22 AM

perfect-eye-of-round-roast

Hi All,

A fellow Primal told me about a great way to cook a tough piece of
meat (we were talking about grass fed beef).

http://thedomesticman.com/2012/01/10...f-round-roast/

This look like a way to turn a "shoe" into something enjoyable!

Do you guys have a favorite way too?

-T

Julie Bove[_2_] 02-03-2016 06:54 AM

perfect-eye-of-round-roast

"T" > wrote in message ...
> Hi All,
>
> A fellow Primal told me about a great way to cook a tough piece of
> meat (we were talking about grass fed beef).
>
> http://thedomesticman.com/2012/01/10...f-round-roast/
>
> This look like a way to turn a "shoe" into something enjoyable!
>
> Do you guys have a favorite way too?
>
> -T

Nope. I just buy good meat.

Don Roberto 02-03-2016 08:47 AM

perfect-eye-of-round-roast

On 2/27/2016 3:22 AM, T wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> A fellow Primal told me about a great way to cook a tough piece of
> meat (we were talking about grass fed beef).
>
> http://thedomesticman.com/2012/01/10...f-round-roast/
>
> This look like a way to turn a "shoe" into something enjoyable!
>
> Do you guys have a favorite way too?

Confucius say: any good steakhouse is okay by me.