Aaron

Default Dunkin Donuts observation

The local Dunkin Donuts shop is the only eatery I have seen
that has four different sweeteners available; sugar,
saccharin, aspartame, and Splenda. White, pink, blue and yellow!

Now if I was just allowed the pastries...

--

I'm glad my Mom named me Aaron,
That's what everybody calls me.

I dye my hair so much my driver's license
has a color wheel. Nancy Mura
Mack®

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 03:48:53 GMT, Aaron > Screamed
something into the void that sounded like:

>The local Dunkin Donuts shop is the only eatery I have seen
>that has four different sweeteners available; sugar,
>saccharin, aspartame, and Splenda. White, pink, blue and yellow!
>
>Now if I was just allowed the pastries...

almost every place around here carries at least 3 of the four.

but in a donut shop it's kinda a waste of time. Must be catering to
the terminally guilty.

Mck©®
Type 1 since 1975
http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org
http://www.diabetic-talk.org
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the
President, or that we are to stand by the President
right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile,
but is morally treasonable to the American public."

....Theodore Roosevelt

Aaron

>>The local Dunkin Donuts shop is the only eatery I have seen
>>that has four different sweeteners available; sugar,
>>saccharin, aspartame, and Splenda. White, pink, blue and yellow!
>>
>>Now if I was just allowed the pastries...

> almost every place around here carries at least 3 of the four.
>
> but in a donut shop it's kinda a waste of time. Must be catering to
> the terminally guilty.

Coffe drinkers. Gotta dunk the donuts in something I guess.

--

I'm glad my Mom named me Aaron,
That's what everybody calls me.

I dye my hair so much my driver's license
has a color wheel. Nancy Mura
Peanutjake

Aaron > wrote in message
> The local Dunkin Donuts shop is the only eatery I have seen
> that has four different sweeteners available; sugar,
> saccharin, aspartame, and Splenda. White, pink, blue and yellow!
>
> Now if I was just allowed the pastries...

My local donut shop has gone out of business.
They claim that they are victims of so many people on a low carb diet.
In stead of closing they should have developed a low carb donut.

PJ

Peanutjake

Aaron > wrote in message
> The local Dunkin Donuts shop is the only eatery I have seen
> that has four different sweeteners available; sugar,
> saccharin, aspartame, and Splenda. White, pink, blue and yellow!
>
> Now if I was just allowed the pastries...

My local donut shop has gone out of business.
They claim that they are victims of so many people on a low carb diet.
In stead of closing they should have developed a low carb donut.

PJ

Sherry

"Peanutjake" > wrote in
:

<snip>
> My local donut shop has gone out of business.
> They claim that they are victims of so many people on a low carb
> diet. In stead of closing they should have developed a low carb
> donut.
>
> PJ

I'll eat to that!

Hubby had a donut today and I took a *small* smidgen off of it for a
taste (Love donuts) and it was sooooooo overly sweet it was too much.
I don't know how he ate the thing.

Sherry
Sherry

"Peanutjake" > wrote in