FoodBanter.com

-   -   Meanwhile, in Tory Britain............. (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/430776-re-meanwhile-tory-britain.html)

Don Roberto 11-09-2014 11:12 AM

Meanwhile, in Tory Britain.............

On 9/2/2014 11:03 AM, Ian Field wrote:

> "Don Roberto" > wrote in message

>>> Don't get me started about bread!!!
>>>

>> Don't get *me* started about the chow in culinary developing countries
>> such as Mud Island. No wonder the Scots want to get away from y'all.

> They put salt on porrige!

Who cares as long as they don't run out of lox and whiskey.

Ian Field 11-09-2014 05:48 PM

Meanwhile, in Tory Britain.............

"Don Roberto" > wrote in message
> On 9/2/2014 11:03 AM, Ian Field wrote:

>>> Don't get *me* started about the chow in culinary developing countries
>>> such as Mud Island. No wonder the Scots want to get away from y'all.

>> They put salt on porrige!

> Who cares as long as they don't run out of lox and whiskey.

The main reason Scotland wants to leave, is to get rid of the Tories - its
only a matter of time before more counties hold a referendum on leaving the
UK and becoming part of Scotland.

The supply of scotch can only get better.

Todd 12-09-2014 01:28 AM

Meanwhile, in Tory Britain.............

On 09/11/2014 09:48 AM, Ian Field wrote:
> The supply of scotch can only get better.

The UK makes a lot tax of money off of scotch.

Ian Field 12-09-2014 06:09 PM

Meanwhile, in Tory Britain.............

"Todd" > wrote in message
> On 09/11/2014 09:48 AM, Ian Field wrote:
>> The supply of scotch can only get better.

> The UK makes a lot tax of money off of scotch.

Soon they can levvy import tax as well.

Todd 12-09-2014 07:06 PM

Meanwhile, in Tory Britain.............

On 09/12/2014 10:09 AM, Ian Field wrote:

> "Todd" > wrote in message
>> On 09/11/2014 09:48 AM, Ian Field wrote:
>>> The supply of scotch can only get better.

>> The UK makes a lot tax of money off of scotch.

> Soon they can levvy import tax as well.

Now that is funny!