FoodBanter.com

-   -   Sad News (if true) (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/429488-sad-news-if-true.html)

Cheri[_3_] 04-06-2014 01:12 AM

Sad News (if true)

I read in another news group earlier today that Janet Wilders' husband died
unexpectedly. She has been through so much and my thoughts are with her and
her family. Some posters said it was on Facebook, so I imagine it is true.

Cheri

bigwheel 04-06-2014 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheri[_3_] (Post 1937020)
I read in another news group earlier today that Janet Wilders' husband died
unexpectedly. She has been through so much and my thoughts are with her and
her family. Some posters said it was on Facebook, so I imagine it is true.

Cheri

Deepest condolences to Janet and to Her Husband's other family and friends. Prayers for comfort headed up.

Janet Wilder[_4_] 08-06-2014 11:45 PM

Sad News (if true)

On 6/3/2014 7:12 PM, Cheri wrote:

> I read in another news group earlier today that Janet Wilders' husband
> died unexpectedly. She has been through so much and my thoughts are with
> her and her family. Some posters said it was on Facebook, so I imagine
> it is true.
>
> Cheri

Unfortunately, it is true. He died suddenly last Sunday, June 1. He
was buried in New Jersey and I just got back home to Texas this afternoon.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas

---

Alice Faber 09-06-2014 12:09 AM

Sad News (if true)

In article om>,
Janet Wilder > wrote:

> On 6/3/2014 7:12 PM, Cheri wrote:
> >
> > I read in another news group earlier today that Janet Wilders' husband
> > died unexpectedly. She has been through so much and my thoughts are with
> > her and her family. Some posters said it was on Facebook, so I imagine
> > it is true.
> >
> > Cheri

> Unfortunately, it is true. He died suddenly last Sunday, June 1. He
> was buried in New Jersey and I just got back home to Texas this afternoon.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Alice

--
"Isn't embarrassing to quote something you didn't read and then attack
what it didn't say?"--WG, where else but Usenet

W. Baker 09-06-2014 12:24 AM

Sad News (if true)

Janet Wilder > wrote:
: On 6/3/2014 7:12 PM, Cheri wrote:
: >
: > I read in another news group earlier today that Janet Wilders' husband
: > died unexpectedly. She has been through so much and my thoughts are with
: > her and her family. Some posters said it was on Facebook, so I imagine
: > it is true.
: >
: > Cheri

: Unfortunately, it is true. He died suddenly last Sunday, June 1. He
: was buried in New Jersey and I just got back home to Texas this afternoon.

: --
: Janet Wilder
: Way-the-heck-south Texas
: Spelling doesn't count. Cooking does.

: ---
: This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.

So sorry to hear this Janet. Today(June 8) marks 4 years since Syd's
death. It is lousy and seems like the "rest of your life" you figured on
when you married, is over, but it is not. You will go through quite a lot
of H--l for quite a while, but at some point is will begin to get better
adn yu will find lots of life you are enjoying again. Nto the same adn
you always will miss hime, but it gets much better after quite a long
while. I amjust back from visiting the cemetary today, as my son finally
has a car. Bitter-sweet out there and so quiet, but somehow it no longer
seems to be the end of the world that he is there and I am here.

Not exactly cheerful advice, but just some reality form someone still
healing.

Wendy

Janet Wilder[_4_] 09-06-2014 01:05 AM

Sad News (if true)

On 6/8/2014 6:24 PM, W. Baker wrote:
> Janet Wilder > wrote:
> : On 6/3/2014 7:12 PM, Cheri wrote:
> : >
> : > I read in another news group earlier today that Janet Wilders' husband
> : > died unexpectedly. She has been through so much and my thoughts are with
> : > her and her family. Some posters said it was on Facebook, so I imagine
> : > it is true.
> : >
> : > Cheri
>
> : Unfortunately, it is true. He died suddenly last Sunday, June 1. He
> : was buried in New Jersey and I just got back home to Texas this afternoon.
>
> : --
> : Janet Wilder
> : Way-the-heck-south Texas
> : Spelling doesn't count. Cooking does.
>
> : ---
> : This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.
>
> So sorry to hear this Janet. Today(June 8) marks 4 years since Syd's
> death. It is lousy and seems like the "rest of your life" you figured on
> when you married, is over, but it is not. You will go through quite a lot
> of H--l for quite a while, but at some point is will begin to get better
> adn yu will find lots of life you are enjoying again. Nto the same adn
> you always will miss hime, but it gets much better after quite a long
> while. I amjust back from visiting the cemetary today, as my son finally
> has a car. Bitter-sweet out there and so quiet, but somehow it no longer
> seems to be the end of the world that he is there and I am here.
>
> Not exactly cheerful advice, but just some reality form someone still
> healing.
>
> Wendy

Thank you, Wendy. Your advice is appreciated.

The funeral chapel was the same place that held my daughter's services
in 1996 when she was killed in a car accident (at age 21). Her grave is
right behind our plots so it was a double grief.

I will make it through. I will be very lonely because he was my best
friend as well as my husband, but I'm a survivor.

It' s been a tough year with lung cancer last summer and fall then I
broke my knee cap in March and last week, a few days before Barry died,
I got shingles.

Things just have to get better :-)

Cheri[_3_] 09-06-2014 01:05 AM

Sad News (if true)

"Janet Wilder" > wrote in message
eb.com...
> On 6/3/2014 7:12 PM, Cheri wrote:
>>
>> I read in another news group earlier today that Janet Wilders' husband
>> died unexpectedly. She has been through so much and my thoughts are with
>> her and her family. Some posters said it was on Facebook, so I imagine
>> it is true.
>>
>> Cheri

> Unfortunately, it is true. He died suddenly last Sunday, June 1. He was
> buried in New Jersey and I just got back home to Texas this afternoon.

I know it is true, and I'm very sorry. My dh and your dh shared the Yankees
(the only baseball team that matters) I hope you are managing to take care
of yourself and get some rest too Janet.

Cheri

Todd 09-06-2014 11:12 PM

Sad News (if true)

On 06/08/2014 03:45 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:
> On 6/3/2014 7:12 PM, Cheri wrote:
>>
>> I read in another news group earlier today that Janet Wilders' husband
>> died unexpectedly. She has been through so much and my thoughts are with
>> her and her family. Some posters said it was on Facebook, so I imagine
>> it is true.
>>
>> Cheri

> Unfortunately, it is true. He died suddenly last Sunday, June 1. He
> was buried in New Jersey and I just got back home to Texas this afternoon.

Hi Janet,

My hearts breaks for you. My prayers are with you
and your husband.

-T

DreadfulBitch 10-06-2014 11:54 PM

Sad News (if true)

On 6/8/2014 7:05 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:

> Things just have to get better :-)

Warm healing thoughts and prayers are being sent your way from mid
Missouri. I'm so sorry for your loss.

--
DreadfulBitch

I'm a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I'm perfect.

Janet Wilder[_4_] 11-06-2014 12:35 AM

Sad News (if true)

On 6/10/2014 5:54 PM, DreadfulBitch wrote:
> On 6/8/2014 7:05 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:
>>
>> Things just have to get better :-)

> Warm healing thoughts and prayers are being sent your way from mid
> Missouri. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Thank you and everyone for your warm wishes