FoodBanter.com

-   -   Primal Moussaka (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/429337-primal-moussaka.html)

Todd 26-05-2014 10:44 PM

Primal Moussaka

Hi All,

If Moussaka is your kryptonite, as it is mine, I found a
Primal Moussaka recipe over at

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread107047.html

That looks really good! And no weird ingredients
you can't find.

I am planning/conspiring now. Maybe try next Sunday.

I have been trying to make Moussaka for years and
it has been my downfall. Maybe this time, I get it
right. Burned Eggplant: OH MY GOODNESS the smell!!!

-T

Cheri[_3_] 27-05-2014 02:56 AM

Primal Moussaka

That recipe looks really good, thanks for posting it.

Cheri

Todd 27-05-2014 03:38 AM

Primal Moussaka

On 05/26/2014 06:56 PM, Cheri wrote:
> That recipe looks really good, thanks for posting it.
>
> Cheri

Hi Cheri,

You are most welcome!

I am really bad at frying Eggplant, so it is going
to be fun learning how. Never give up!

-T

W. Baker 27-05-2014 02:34 PM

Primal Moussaka

Todd > wrote:

: I am really bad at frying Eggplant, so it is going
: to be fun learning how. Never give up!

: -T

there are a few alternatives to frying it. You can bake it in slices on a
oiled baking sheet or you cna softenit in the microwaveonce it is sliced.
ust don't cook it there for ong or it just can fall apart.

Wendy