Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Big Reduction in Diabetes Complications

Here is a n article from the NY Times about the large drop in diabetes
complications over the last 20 years. I thought it might provide food for
discussion. Let's discuss the whole issues and not get into another
statins yes or no argument as there are so many more issues to deal with.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/17/he...-finds.html?hp

It seems encouraging to me to see this. We can only hope that those who
have not been either gettignearly diagnosis andfollow-up and those who
seem to ave issues or problems following reasonably good regimins to keep
bg , bp, etc down get good ways to become able to control their disese so
we canreduce complications even more!

Wendy-wearing her cheerleader hat:-)