Old 06-02-2014, 04:26 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default The World's Best Breakfasts

"DreadfulBitch" wrote in message
On 2/6/2014 12:17 AM, Cheri wrote:

It's not exactly a diabetic friendly meal! Geez.

If you're referring to my meal, Cheri, no, it's not. It's also a meal
that I eat 3, maybe 4 times a year. We have a delightful smalltown, mom &
pop restaurant a few miles north of here and breakfast/lunch/brunch -
whatever you want to call it - is always a real treat. It's a bit pricey
for our budget, but it's great fun and if on the right day the neighboring
antique/junk stores are open and awaiting my arrival. (-:

Well, yeah, I understand that, but this is alt.food.diabetic. It would be
kind of like posting the best cigarette prices, the most satisfying
cigarettes etc., in the non smoking groups. JMO, and I do have 4 or 5 days a
year when I pretty much eat what I want too. :-)

Cheri