Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default What's for Christmas Dinner?

thank you!

I personally don’t do Kwanzaa but I like its principles..

I don’t feel the need for a separate holiday to take ownership of...I am a
Christian so I own Christmas just fine.

also I don’t feel a connection to Africa since I've never been and it isn't
anymore my homeland then Italy or Greece or Spain the holy land or anywhere
else the moors ruled..lol

but that’s me..if others need another holiday and its message is good ..then
great!

:-)

KROM

"Cheri" wrote in message ...

Happy beginning of Kwanzaa!!! Sounds like you had a good Christmas.

Cheri