Old 16-12-2013, 01:35 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Dinner tonight

On 12/15/2013 7:06 PM, Ozgirl wrote:

"Janet Wilder" wrote in message
eb.com...

We take turns caring for each other. I've just come through a horrible
experience with small cell lung cancer. The chemo treatments worked on
the cancer, but it the chemo almost killed me. I spent a total of 48
days out of 3 months in the hospital. While I was ill he took excellent
care of me.

This was my second battle with cancer. I had a totally unrelated bout in
2006 and wound up with a ruptured colon from all the pain meds. He took
care of me then, too.

We very much appreciate each other.

----

Here's hoping 2014 is a better year for you and your family, Janet xx

Thanks. That's what I hope and pray for, too.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas

---

Old 16-12-2013, 02:33 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 12/15/2013 8:35 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:
I'm ready for a new baby. It would have to be soon as we are leaving
on a cruise in mid-February to celebrate my surviving.

Next cruise, I hope you just go because you feel like it!

We have hand raised 5 babies and all have found wonderful forever
homes and loving families.

Fore those who are unfamiliar, my DH volunteers at the local Humane
Society. When someone brings in a kitten that is too young for shots
and needs to be hand raised, we foster them. It is a lot of work, but
it's so worth it to save their little lives. Since cats have 9 lives,
we figure we've saved 45. :-)

Ah, the new math. :-)

Susan