FoodBanter.com

-   -   What goes good with coconut oil? (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/426700-re-what-goes-good.html)

W. Baker 11-12-2013 11:32 PM

What goes good with coconut oil?

Todd > wrote:
: >> "Todd" wrote in message ...
: >>
: >> Hi All,
: >>
: >> Coconut oil supposedly being so good for your brain
: >> and all, I have been frying my coconut pancakes in
: >> coconut oil. They come out really nice.
: >>
: >> What else comes out nice with coconut oil?
: >>
: >> -T

: On 12/11/2013 11:13 AM, KROM wrote:
: > coat shrimp with coconut flour ..then egg whites ..then shredded
: > unsweetened coconut and pan fry in the coconut oil.
: >
: >
: > KROM

: Hi KROM,

: That actually sounds pretty good. Thank you!

: What do you do with the rest of the egg?

: -T

Put it in a custard cup with a little col dwater on it adn put it int eh
fridge. then use it i your next oelette or scrambled eggs or in aking
some home made mayonaise.

Wendy