FoodBanter.com

-   -   Nice article on milk fat (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/426602-nice-article-milk-fat.html)

Todd 05-12-2013 02:15 AM

Nice article on milk fat

Hi All,

Everyone's been very quiet since Thanksgiving. I presume
it is because you are still washing dished and not
too busy burying relatives, who insulted your cooking,
in the back yard. You can hurt your back like that!

For the humor impaired, that was a joke. Everyone
knows you just hurt your hands, blisters and all
from the shovel handle. :-)

If you are on a high carb and/or a low fat diet, please
just ignore the following. I have no intention of
proselytizing anyone.

For the rest of you on a low carb and/or high fat diet, as am
I, here is a nice article with tons of documentation on
why milk fat is good for or won't hurt you:

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/dairy...-paleo-primal/

I do love my cheese (love Trader Joe's selection). Now
I have a ton of good reasons to eat more.

Anyone have a favorite cheese sauce they would like to share?

Anyone know of a high fat yogurt? Maybe that is why I have
never liked yogurt.

-T

I always did find low fat milk distasteful. Yuk!!

I once tried a low fat, low salt cheese from Trader Joe's.
Oh my !!! That stuff starts out with an after taste: yuk
yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk !!!