Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Thrive365?

Anyone heard of this? Seems rather like a joke to me. Just got a message
in my inbox for them but... Apparently they can't help me. It is for type
2's who are not on insulin. Supposed to help you plan your meals. Who
needs help planning meals? Hmmm... I don't think it costs anything but I
can't see what use it would be and... Why would it not be for a person on
insulin? I feel slighted.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Thrive365 should not be used by people taking insulin or using
insulin-pump therapy, including people with type 1 diabetes, because
matching insulin dosages to food intake is a critical need for these
individuals. If you do use insulin, talk to your healthcare professional
(such as your physician, a registered dietitian or a certified diabetes
educator) about the diet planning options that best suit your needs."
It is for US residents only as well. Seems like they give your email
address to US companies.

"Julie Bove" wrote in message ...

Anyone heard of this? Seems rather like a joke to me. Just got a
message
in my inbox for them but... Apparently they can't help me. It is for
type
2's who are not on insulin. Supposed to help you plan your meals. Who
needs help planning meals? Hmmm... I don't think it costs anything but
can't see what use it would be and... Why would it not be for a person
on
insulin? I feel slighted.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message
> "Thrive365 should not be used by people taking insulin or using
> insulin-pump therapy, including people with type 1 diabetes, because
> matching insulin dosages to food intake is a critical need for these
> individuals. If you do use insulin, talk to your healthcare professional
> (such as your physician, a registered dietitian or a certified diabetes
> educator) about the diet planning options that best suit your needs." It
> is for US residents only as well. Seems like they give your email address
> to US companies.

Ah... Okay. But I use insulin and I don't match my food to it. That
technique didn't work at all for me. And I didn't register at all because
it all seemed a bit fishy. I didn't read through the whole thing. Thanks!