Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Shameful new ADA guidance on diet from the ADA

> wrote in message

> EVERY recommendation is potentially harmful to others, especially when it
> comes a know-it-all such as you.

Why don't you stop cross-posting, you no nothing little troll.

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic,alt.support.diabes

On 10/21/2013 6:57 AM, Cheri wrote:
> > wrote in message
>
>> EVERY recommendation is potentially harmful to others, especially when
>> it comes a know-it-all such as you.

> Why don't you stop cross-posting,

Because I want EVERYONE to know what nice supportive people you and your
role model *dr* Susan are.

you no nothing little troll.

Not quite.
I - for one *do* "know" how to spell.

Now go sign up for a remedial English class!

Supportively yours,

Don Roberto
Let's not be narrow, nasty, and negative.
--T. S. Eliot