FoodBanter.com

-   -   Shameful new ADA guidance on diet from the ADA (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/426053-re-shameful-new-ada.html)

Cheri[_3_] 21-10-2013 02:57 PM

Shameful new ADA guidance on diet from the ADA

> wrote in message

> EVERY recommendation is potentially harmful to others, especially when it
> comes a know-it-all such as you.

Why don't you stop cross-posting, you no nothing little troll.

Cheri

[email protected] 22-10-2013 10:47 AM

On 10/21/2013 6:57 AM, Cheri wrote:
> > wrote in message
>
>> EVERY recommendation is potentially harmful to others, especially when
>> it comes a know-it-all such as you.

> Why don't you stop cross-posting,

Because I want EVERYONE to know what nice supportive people you and your
role model *dr* Susan are.

you no nothing little troll.

Not quite.
I - for one *do* "know" how to spell.

Now go sign up for a remedial English class!

Supportively yours,

Don Roberto
Let's not be narrow, nasty, and negative.
--T. S. Eliot