Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default deviled eggs?

In article >, Todd >
wrote:

> What do you guys put in your deviled eggs?

Mayo, yellow mustard, paprika, salt & pepper. And eggs.

PP
- Chris Malcolm
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 10/27/2013 05:29 PM, Todd wrote:
> On 10/16/2013 02:48 PM, Peppermint Patootie wrote:
>> In article >, Todd >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> What do you guys put in your deviled eggs?

>> Mayo, yellow mustard, paprika, salt & pepper. And eggs.
>>
>> PP
>>

> Thank you all so much. This is my sort-of-final recipe
> (I am sure it will keep evolving). And ESPECIALLY for
> the Shallot recommendation !!!
>
> -T
>

> ---> Don't add Salt. The mixing already have a lot <---
>
> Mayo
> yellow mustard
> paprika
> pepper
> Turmeric
> Cayenne (shake)
> Shallot powder or sub Onion powder (very little)
> Diced pickles
>
> ---> Don't add Salt. The mixing already have a lot <---
>
> Source of organic Shallot powder WITHOUT SALT:
> http://www.localharvest.org/blog/486...powder_organic
> This Shallot powder is so good the smell will drive you
> nuts!
>
> Warning, have a 2+ oz. glass jar with a metal lid waiting
> before ordering. They ship it in a plastic zip lock
> bag (2 oz min). Plastic allows the volatile oil to
> leak out and water vapor to leak in, causing loss
> of flavor and clumping.

Don't dry off the pickles. You want the touch of vinegar
they and the mustard provides. (For the vinegar other
recommended.)

deviled eggs? Ozgirl Diabetic 4 14-10-2013 02:22 AM
deviled eggs Kelly Greene General Cooking 15 23-04-2009 12:30 AM
Deviled Eggs (REC & GIF) Little Malice[_4_] General Cooking 66 24-01-2008 08:54 PM
Deviled Eggs Glasshousejohn Recipes (moderated) 0 27-04-2006 07:16 AM
Deviled Eggs Recipes (moderated) 0 22-04-2004 03:22 AM