FoodBanter.com

-   -   Diabetes and Statins (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/424951-re-diabetes-statins.html)

Cheri[_3_] 19-07-2013 11:58 PM

Diabetes and Statins

From: "Todd" >

Hi Cheri,

I value you friendship. Please just hold your nose for a little
bit more until we get off this topic. I will reform. :-)

I like http://community.diabetes.org/ for discussing OT stuff
too. Lots of nice people and no flamers.

-T

=========

I'm already "off the topic" and I don't do moderated groups anymore...ever,
but I'm glad you enjoy it.

Cheri

Todd 22-07-2013 01:13 AM

Diabetes and Statins

On 07/19/2013 03:58 PM, Cheri wrote:

> From: "Todd" >
>

> Hi Cheri,
>
> I value you friendship. Please just hold your nose for a little
> bit more until we get off this topic. I will reform. :-)
>
> I like http://community.diabetes.org/ for discussing OT stuff
> too. Lots of nice people and no flamers.
>
> -T
>
> =========
>
> I'm already "off the topic" and I don't do moderated groups anymore...ever,
> but I'm glad you enjoy it.
>
> Cheri

Hi Cheri,

I made your recipe for Parmesan Chicken again today. My wife
pronounces it "Spectacular!". Thank you again so much!

-T