Old 20-07-2013, 06:08 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Diabetes and Statins

DonOpple0paad wrote:
: On Fri, 19 Jul 2013 21:25:46 +0000 (UTC), "W. Baker"
: wrote:

:
: : Are any of your above recommendation (not salmon, she
: : hates salmon) low odor/low (fish) stink, like the
: : cod?
:
: : -T
:
:
: Not particularly, except that sardines are usually from cans like tuna.
: Fresh fish, I find don't particularly smell so it doesn't bother me here
: on the East Coast I can see where in Nevada you don't get is a freshas we
: can, particularly the local fishes in season.
:
: this discussion of types of fish is really related to this newsgroup,
: unlike all the medical stuff I con'tlike to see here. there are two other
: groupw that have been suggested to you for such dscussions. don't make
: this group go bad so we have no place to discuss food, recipes, etc rather
: than the medical stuff we all read about onthe other groups. I Bigwheel
: doesn't read on of those groups ther e is no reason he can just move over
: to them. There is no fees to join. , Same wt Billy.
:
: Wendy

: Fresh whole sardines can be bought from many seafood markets and in
: many groceries with a fresh seafood counter. They are excellent when
: baked.

Of course, but are often expensive and most people do get their sardines
from cans, particularly in Nevada, the place , currently at issue.

Wendy

Old 21-07-2013, 12:06 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

: wrote:

:
[...]

Google "buying fresh seafood in Nevada" and see if any of the 382000
hits comes back with something local to you.

Old 21-07-2013, 04:19 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

: wrote:

:
[...]

Hi Don,

Nothing is flown in. It all comes in by truck. It fresh for
a few days, then frozen, then thawed at the store (labeled fresh
by the way). The last red snapper I tried tasted like fish head
sauce and raw rotted hamburger. It was so, so GROSS. I downed
two cinulins (cinnamon extract) and did my best not to hurl.
Talk about bubbled popping above my head!

On the bright side, Raley's Full Circle has a flash frozen
on the boat (and still frozen in the store) that is pretty
good. So far Cod is the one the love of my life will
eat.

-T
Old 21-07-2013, 07:09 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 07/19/2013 09:44 PM, DonOpple0paad wrote:
Yeah. I got annoyed with him a while ago but to me he's one of those people
who could be dangerous to a newbie because of some of his misinformation.
Apparently*he* KFs those who don't agree with him.

How do you know he kill filed you?

Hi Don,

Actually I told her so as a courtesy so she wouldn't waste
her time writing me. I also told her it was because she likes
to pick fights.

I truly don't mind if folks disagree with me, as long as they
are gentleman about it. If you only listen to folks that agree
with you, your brain will shrivel like a prune. I love
being around folks who disagree without being disagreeable.

-T

Old 21-07-2013, 07:39 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Todd" wrote in message
On 07/19/2013 09:44 PM, DonOpple0paad wrote:
Yeah. I got annoyed with him a while ago but to me he's one of those
people
who could be dangerous to a newbie because of some of his
misinformation.
Apparently*he* KFs those who don't agree with him.

How do you know he kill filed you?

Hi Don,

Actually I told her so as a courtesy so she wouldn't waste
her time writing me. I also told her it was because she likes
to pick fights.

I'll still write to you whenever I choose. I just did. Because once again
you posted potentially dangerous and patently untrue information. That
natural medicines have no side effects.

I truly don't mind if folks disagree with me, as long as they
are gentleman about it. If you only listen to folks that agree
with you, your brain will shrivel like a prune. I love
being around folks who disagree without being disagreeable.

I will never be a gentleman. I am woman. Hear me roar!

Old 23-07-2013, 01:05 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 7/20/2013 11:09 PM, Todd wrote:
On 07/19/2013 09:44 PM, DonOpple0paad wrote:
Yeah. I got annoyed with him a while ago but to me he's one of those
people
who could be dangerous to a newbie because of some of his
misinformation.
Apparently*he* KFs those who don't agree with him.

How do you know he kill filed you?

Hi Don,

Actually I told her so as a courtesy so she wouldn't waste
her time writing me.

Usenet isn't about bilateral conversations.