Old 02-08-2013, 08:56 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Opinion piece on artificial sweeteners

On 08/01/2013 01:27 PM, Trawley Trash wrote:
They did the same thing in California. The whole central
valley was choking in smoke when I left. The fires went
on and on. The air pollution triggers allergies that
raise my BG.

Elitist Back Easters simply don't care what happens to
us in the west. They think it should all be vacant
land, and they would rather smoke us out than listen
to our complaints.

Hi Trawley,

Here is Nevada, we basically have two seasons: Run Off and
Fishing season. Also, Winter and Fire Season. Sometimes,
at least half of our summer days are filled with smoke.
(So, far, so good this season, just one big one in the Pinenuts,
but it mostly blew into Carson City.) The winters are
a nightmare, with any number of our neighbors and their old
style, ultra polluting, wood burning stoves. We call it
throwing another tire in the fire, as they smoke and smell
so bad. Very bad on my wife's breathing. (The new stoves
are just fine. And, they are eventually replacing the
old ones, slowly but surely.)

We have experimented with various air cleaners/filters.
What an absolute joke. We finally found one that
is scary good at filtering air. Sometimes we
have to leave it blowing over her in the night (smoke
does seep in). It should help you, but it is expensive:

http://austinair.com/

-T

Them East Coaster need to give us back our land, so
we can manage it without all these stupid fires.

Old 03-08-2013, 02:42 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Thu, 1 Aug 2013 13:27:56 -0700, Trawley Trash
wrote:

On Thu, 01 Aug 2013 12:01:02 -0500
DonOpple0paad wrote:

On Mon, 29 Jul 2013 17:29:04 -0700, Trawley Trash
wrote:

As a write this forest fires are raging. Our small city
in the desert is choking in smog. In addition to pollution topsoil
topsoil is burning away. The federal government moved in
and turned our state lands into national forests so they could
"manage" them. Now they manage them by letting fires rage.

Idiot liar.

They did the same thing in California. The whole central
valley was choking in smoke when I left. The fires went
on and on. The air pollution triggers allergies that
raise my BG.

Elitist Back Easters simply don't care what happens to
us in the west. They think it should all be vacant
land, and they would rather smoke us out than listen
to our complaints.

Wow, you've discovered the master plan.

They will be coming for you soon.
Old 10-08-2013, 09:12 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Thu, 01 Aug 2013 23:15:11 -0700
Billy wrote:

Elitist Back Easters simply don't care what happens to
us in the west. They think it should all be vacant
land, and they would rather smoke us out than listen
to our complaints.

Troll alert.

I guess I smoked you out!

--
I'm Trawley Trash, and you haven't heard the last of me yet.