Old 13-07-2013, 12:31 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Twinkies are back. TWINKIES. ARE. BACK.

On 07/12/2013 03:17 PM, W. Baker wrote:
: Hi Wendy,

: What OS are you using? DOS?

: -T

No, I have a MacMini using some form of OS10.? my isp is panix which
works kid of externally and I use th ePine format for my mail and
newsgroups. I have the Mac mail system too, but I have no idea how to get
any other kind of newsgroups system. Just accept that I am a computer
klutz with a asty, permanent vision problem making following all kidns of
instruction tricky as it can be difficult to make out all the words.

Wendy

Hi Wendy,

Thunderbird work great in OS10. But you may have the same
problems with vision.

My wife has MD (macular degeneration) in her family. So she
supplements both of us. So has done a lot research. (I have not
had an eye prescription change in 25 years. Weirds out the eye
doctor.) These are her eye pills:

http://www.vitacost.com/vitacost-lut...=NSI%203008391

Maybe they can help you too.

-T

Old 13-07-2013, 02:50 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Todd wrote:
: On 07/12/2013 03:17 PM, W. Baker wrote:
: : Hi Wendy,
:
: : What OS are you using? DOS?
:
: : -T
:
[...]

Lost central vision in left eye about 17 years ago adn am , curretn.y
under treatment for the right eye with intraocular shots , now every 6
weeks, up from every 4 a yer ago. this will continue pretty much as long
as I live or I will lose the central vision in the right eye and be
legally blind. thisis the wet ind adn came up suddenly. I jus hope the
med i am gettign, elea, continues sto work for me. So far so good. right
eye doesn't see perfetly, but at least I can read, functin adn even have
a great weeks vacation touring in cicago on my own partly by force of will
and a rollator walker to deal with teh back pain. None of thi sis
diabetes related. jus the luch of the drow.

Wendy