Old 27-06-2013, 11:54 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default nice article on salt

On 6/26/2013 2:19 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
"Todd" wrote in message
On 06/26/2013 02:30 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
*And* in any event is better than calling you a demon as one of the more
prolific posters in *this* ng has called you.

Hi Don,

I did not call her a daemon. I said "her daemon", meaning
"her problem". She is not a daemon.

Look at it this way. We are all born with a lamb and
a wolf inside us. What we become is determined by which
of the two we choose to feed. This is the daemon I am
speaking of.

Perhaps you skimmed what I wrote?

This is just waaay too much nonsense!

That's what I like about Julie: she *does* have her moments.

Old 28-06-2013, 01:56 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article ,
Don Roberto wrote:

On 6/26/2013 10:50 AM, Billy wrote:
In article ,
Don Roberto wrote:

On 6/25/2013 10:53 PM, Bjørn Steensrud wrote:
Don Roberto wrote:

On 6/24/2013 11:39 AM, Todd wrote:
On 06/24/2013 04:37 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
As there is between right and wrong judgement. And your judgement of
Julie is just plain wrong. She is not possessed by a demon - she is
sick. Now go back to Mathew 25:41-46 and see what Christ has to say
about those who do not look after the sick.

We have to agree to disagree. I believe she is in full control of
her faculties -- she knows exactly what she is doing.

If that is what you believe *you* are not in full control of *your*
faculties.

Julie is WAY out there. She just posted to asd that she ordered some
"healing crystals" from Ebay because she believes she has a better shot
of those working than the insulin she is on!

She's trying for the 2013/2014 Darwin award, it seems.

The sad thing is it appears she doesn't have to try: it seems it comes
natural to her.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds
discuss people.
- Eleanor Roosevelt

People with no minds quote others.

See! RIght there, you were talkin' about people. Jes' sayin' ;O)

What else can you do, besides be nasty?
--
Remember Rachel Corrie
http://www.rachelcorrie.org/

Welcome to the New America.
Old 28-06-2013, 02:06 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article ,
Don Roberto wrote:

On 6/26/2013 10:52 AM, Todd wrote:
On 06/25/2013 04:08 PM, Don Roberto wrote:
On 6/24/2013 11:52 AM, Todd wrote:
On 06/24/2013 04:56 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
On 6/23/2013 2:26 PM, Todd wrote:
On 06/23/2013 02:20 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
I'm not into wasting time talking and writing about what Christ
commanded his disciples to do in Mathew 25: 31-46

Don,

You are missing the point of Matthew 15:31-46 and why it
matter to me. Whenever you do something kind to someone else
in need without expectation of return, especially to those you
don't even know, as these people do on this group, you are
touching the face of God. And that my friend, is how those
that don't know God manage to pass the gates of heaven. They
may not know God, but God *knows* them. I like being around them.
I feel the love of God in them (their goodness). Which is why
I am a bit protective of them.

That's nice, but Christ was _very specific_ about who the folks are
that
you are supposed to help in order to pass the gates of heaven".
Not a word about "those that don't know God" or those *you* "like being
around. JUST "the least of his brothers and sisters".
And Julie is one of them.
Talk about missing the point...

I am the Ancient faith. We have taught not to judge those truly
good people outside the church/faith since Jesus founded our
church as we do not know what the Lord's plan is for them.

We *never* thought that "Just" part you expounded on above
is/was an "exclusive" club. "his brothers and sisters" is everyone
he loves and he loves us all, both those that know him and
those that don't.

Think about it. Had the we, the Ancient church, thought it
was an exclusive club, since we wrote the new testament,
we never would have included it. You are reading Matthew 15:31-46
like a legal contract and missing the spirit of what is being said.

Matthew 25:31-46 isn't about his brothers and sisters, it's about _THE
LEAST_ of his brothers and sisters.

You seem to be deliberately leaving out essential parts to fit your
agenda. You are of course free to do so, but you are not free to call
yourself a Christian when you have to distort Christ's words in order to
suit your version of the faith.

Sorry Don. It means everyone.

Nope. Just like salt, garlic and tumeric doesn't mean *all* spices
You may mean well, but you talk nonsense, so I will end this here.

Don Roberto
Never argue with idiots.
First they drag you down to their level
and then they beat you with experience

There you did it again

Great minds discuss ideas;
average minds discuss events;
small minds discuss people.
- Eleanor Roosevelt

What a wonderful paradigm this is.
--
Remember Rachel Corrie
http://www.rachelcorrie.org/

Welcome to the New America.
Old 28-06-2013, 09:39 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 6/27/2013 5:56 PM, Billy wrote:

Don Roberto wrote:

[...]

Pointing out wrongs and idiocies is not nasty, but constitutes a service.
Sucking up to others no matter what they say/do is a disservice.

BTW - why didn't you respond to Bjørn's "nasty" remark?
Looks like consistency isn't one of your strengths either.
Old 28-06-2013, 06:29 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Don Roberto wrote:

[...]

What makes you think that other people can't make that decision for
themselves, or do you prefer only your version of reality?

Sucking up to others no matter what they say/do is a disservice.

Free will. It's still America, at least for awhile, yet. We are allowed
some mistakes. (Telling the truth apparently isn't one of them.)

BTW - why didn't you respond to Bjørn's "nasty" remark?
Looks like consistency isn't one of your strengths either.

Would you believe that I don't read everything posted? It's not a group
requirement.

I'm sure that if whatever Bjørn's statement was, if it was truly nasty,
it was noted, and will come back to bite him.

So, your judgement was erroneous, because it is based on a fallacy (I
didn't read it).

"All that is valuable in human society depends upon the opportunity for
development accorded the individual. "
- Albert Einstein
--
Remember Rachel Corrie
http://www.rachelcorrie.org/

Welcome to the New America.

Nice article on milk fat Todd Diabetic 0 05-12-2013 01:15 AM
Nice Article About Community Barbecues monroe, of course Barbecue 0 03-08-2012 11:53 PM
Nice article - Dee Dee General Cooking 1 09-09-2007 09:34 PM
nice article John Coleman Vegan 0 22-09-2004 11:12 PM