Old 26-06-2013, 10:30 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default nice article on salt

On 6/26/2013 12:02 AM, Julie Bove wrote:
"Bjørn Steensrud" wrote in message
Don Roberto wrote:

On 6/24/2013 11:39 AM, Todd wrote:
On 06/24/2013 04:37 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
As there is between right and wrong judgement. And your judgement of
Julie is just plain wrong. She is not possessed by a demon - she is
sick. Now go back to Mathew 25:41-46 and see what Christ has to say
about those who do not look after the sick.

We have to agree to disagree. I believe she is in full control of
her faculties -- she knows exactly what she is doing.

If that is what you believe *you* are not in full control of *your*
faculties.

Julie is WAY out there. She just posted to asd that she ordered some
"healing crystals" from Ebay because she believes she has a better shot
of those working than the insulin she is on!

She's trying for the 2013/2014 Darwin award, it seems.

Nope. I am just fed up and frustrated. Wouldn't you be if you had numbers
that were running as high as mine? I was put on the new insulin, my numbers
got worse, the Dr. won't let me self adjust. Not that I can because I can't
get the prescription written for any higher. And he isn't upping my dose.
And then today for some mysterious reason, my numbers are down.

I don't understand why some people feel the need to repost what was put on
another NG. Ya'll are just making yourselves look bad with all of your put
downs.

Nope. "We" are just trying to put you in perspective. Which is necessary
given that you are frequently advising newbies while being about as out
of control as it can get.

*And* in any event is better than calling you a demon as one of the more
prolific posters in *this* ng has called you.

Old 26-06-2013, 03:32 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Don Roberto wrote:

[...]

Because that's what Don Roberto does. He harrasses people, and when he
doesn't get enough of a response in one group, he carries the crap over to
another group. He's here for that reason only, so just ignore him like you
do the good doctor ABC.

Cheri

Old 26-06-2013, 05:50 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Don Roberto wrote:

[...]

I enjoyed the sequence a few days ago in which he was ranting about
the fact that Todd would not put a couple of other posters on his kill-list
along with Julie. Then he lectured Todd on Christian charity. Um-humm.

pavane

Old 26-06-2013, 06:24 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"pavane" wrote in message

Don Roberto wrote:

[...]

Yes, I saw that too. He's also in RFC as a sock of himself, but he's fairly
pleasant there.

Cheri

Old 26-06-2013, 06:40 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 06/26/2013 02:30 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
*And* in any event is better than calling you a demon as one of the more
prolific posters in *this* ng has called you.

Hi Don,

I did not call her a daemon. I said "her daemon", meaning
"her problem". She is not a daemon.

Look at it this way. We are all born with a lamb and
a wolf inside us. What we become is determined by which
of the two we choose to feed. This is the daemon I am
speaking of.

Perhaps you skimmed what I wrote?

-T

Old 26-06-2013, 06:50 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article ,
Don Roberto wrote:

On 6/25/2013 10:53 PM, Bjørn Steensrud wrote:
Don Roberto wrote:

On 6/24/2013 11:39 AM, Todd wrote:
On 06/24/2013 04:37 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
As there is between right and wrong judgement. And your judgement of
Julie is just plain wrong. She is not possessed by a demon - she is
sick. Now go back to Mathew 25:41-46 and see what Christ has to say
about those who do not look after the sick.

We have to agree to disagree. I believe she is in full control of
her faculties -- she knows exactly what she is doing.

If that is what you believe *you* are not in full control of *your*
faculties.

Julie is WAY out there. She just posted to asd that she ordered some
"healing crystals" from Ebay because she believes she has a better shot
of those working than the insulin she is on!

She's trying for the 2013/2014 Darwin award, it seems.

The sad thing is it appears she doesn't have to try: it seems it comes
natural to her.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds
discuss people.
- Eleanor Roosevelt
--
Remember Rachel Corrie
http://www.rachelcorrie.org/

Welcome to the New America.
Old 26-06-2013, 06:52 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 06/25/2013 04:08 PM, Don Roberto wrote:
On 6/24/2013 11:52 AM, Todd wrote:
On 06/24/2013 04:56 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
On 6/23/2013 2:26 PM, Todd wrote:
On 06/23/2013 02:20 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
I'm not into wasting time talking and writing about what Christ
commanded his disciples to do in Mathew 25: 31-46

Don,

You are missing the point of Matthew 15:31-46 and why it
matter to me. Whenever you do something kind to someone else
in need without expectation of return, especially to those you
don't even know, as these people do on this group, you are
touching the face of God. And that my friend, is how those
that don't know God manage to pass the gates of heaven. They
may not know God, but God *knows* them. I like being around them.
I feel the love of God in them (their goodness). Which is why
I am a bit protective of them.

That's nice, but Christ was _very specific_ about who the folks are that
you are supposed to help in order to pass the gates of heaven".
Not a word about "those that don't know God" or those *you* "like being
around. JUST "the least of his brothers and sisters".
And Julie is one of them.
Talk about missing the point...

I am the Ancient faith. We have taught not to judge those truly
good people outside the church/faith since Jesus founded our
church as we do not know what the Lord's plan is for them.

We *never* thought that "Just" part you expounded on above
is/was an "exclusive" club. "his brothers and sisters" is everyone
he loves and he loves us all, both those that know him and
those that don't.

Think about it. Had the we, the Ancient church, thought it
was an exclusive club, since we wrote the new testament,
we never would have included it. You are reading Matthew 15:31-46
like a legal contract and missing the spirit of what is being said.

Matthew 25:31-46 isn't about his brothers and sisters, it's about _THE
LEAST_ of his brothers and sisters.

You seem to be deliberately leaving out essential parts to fit your
agenda. You are of course free to do so, but you are not free to call
yourself a Christian when you have to distort Christ's words in order to
suit your version of the faith.

Sorry Don. It means everyone. You have to act like a Christian,
meaning be decent, to everyone. The more helpless the better.
If you don't think this is the case, see how the Ancient church
"practiced" this command. A good example would be Saint John
the Merciful: http://orthodoxwiki.org/John_the_Merciful. Do
you see anywhere in there that Saint John made distinctions
as to who he would take care of?

Not everyone is capable of great acts of mercy. What is important
is those little acts you do every day. No one on this group
actually knows me. What they do know is that I am a NIDDM
and I what to learn to cook for the condition. They respond
to me without expecting any return. This is the everyday
mercy I am speaking of. And, how God knows them, even the
ones that don't know him. These are good people.

-T
Old 26-06-2013, 07:30 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 06/25/2013 04:07 PM, Don Roberto wrote:
On 6/24/2013 11:39 AM, Todd wrote:
On 06/24/2013 04:37 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
As there is between right and wrong judgement. And your judgement of
Julie is just plain wrong. She is not possessed by a demon - she is
sick. Now go back to Mathew 25:41-46 and see what Christ has to say
about those who do not look after the sick.

We have to agree to disagree. I believe she is in full control of
her faculties -- she knows exactly what she is doing.

If that is what you believe *you* are not in full control of *your*
faculties.

Julie is WAY out there. She just posted to asd that she ordered some
"healing crystals" from Ebay because she believes she has a better shot
of those working than the insulin she is on!

Hi Don,

That is her "choice". She is in full control of herself. She
likes to fight. I do not. Without me, she will "easily" find
someone else to fight with.

You seem to like to fight too. Maybe you could fill that
niche for her? Her sparring partner perhaps?

Speaking of that, if you don't mind, I would like to keep
our conversations to food/cooking from now on.

Have you any good recipes of your own making to share?

-T

Old 26-06-2013, 10:17 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Don Roberto wrote:

[...]

He's in my KF. It was Bjorn who made the nasty reply in response.

Old 26-06-2013, 10:19 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Todd" wrote in message
On 06/26/2013 02:30 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
*And* in any event is better than calling you a demon as one of the more
prolific posters in *this* ng has called you.

Hi Don,

I did not call her a daemon. I said "her daemon", meaning
"her problem". She is not a daemon.

Look at it this way. We are all born with a lamb and
a wolf inside us. What we become is determined by which
of the two we choose to feed. This is the daemon I am
speaking of.

Perhaps you skimmed what I wrote?

This is just waaay too much nonsense!

Old 26-06-2013, 10:20 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Todd" wrote in message
[...]

Please stop saying that I like to fight! I don't! There are some things
that I don't like though. And those are outright lies and people who go on
about religion!

Old 27-06-2013, 11:42 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 6/23/2013 2:26 PM, Todd wrote:
[...]

Nope. Just like salt, garlic and tumeric doesn't mean *all* spices
You may mean well, but you talk nonsense, so I will end this here.

Don Roberto
Never argue with idiots.
First they drag you down to their level
and then they beat you with experience

Old 27-06-2013, 11:48 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Don Roberto wrote:

[...]

Yep. Especially miserable ones who call him an "asshole".
Miserable people like you.

Old 27-06-2013, 11:49 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 6/26/2013 10:24 AM, Cheri wrote:
"pavane" wrote in message

Don Roberto wrote:

[...]

Can't be me. I don't even know what RFC is.
But *you* really should do something about your "sock-paranoia".

Old 27-06-2013, 11:50 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 6/26/2013 10:50 AM, Billy wrote:

Don Roberto wrote:

[...]

People with no minds quote others.

Nice article on milk fat Todd Diabetic 0 05-12-2013 01:15 AM
Nice Article About Community Barbecues monroe, of course Barbecue 0 03-08-2012 11:53 PM
Nice article - Dee Dee General Cooking 1 09-09-2007 09:34 PM
nice article John Coleman Vegan 0 22-09-2004 11:12 PM