Old 23-06-2013, 01:56 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default nice article on salt

On 6/21/2013 7:34 PM, pavane wrote:

"Todd" wrote in message
On 06/21/2013 04:26 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
Mathew 7:1

Hi Don,

Here is a good explanation of Matthew 7:1-5:
http://www.bible.ca/ef/expository-matthew-7-1-5.htm

Do you have any great recipes you would like to post?

Excellent suggestion.

Eat you heart out:

http://tinyurl.com/lzrf7og
http://tinyurl.com/klcj7vz

Old 23-06-2013, 02:01 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Don Roberto" wrote in message

Eat you heart out:

http://tinyurl.com/lzrf7og
http://tinyurl.com/klcj7vz

It should actually be "blow your heart up."

Cheri

Old 23-06-2013, 10:20 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 6/21/2013 3:55 PM, Todd wrote:
On 06/21/2013 04:26 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
Mathew 7:1

Hi Don,

Here is a good explanation of Matthew 7:1-5:
http://www.bible.ca/ef/expository-matthew-7-1-5.htm

I'm not into wasting time reading drawn out explanations of very simple
sentences I have no problem understanding.

Just like I'm not into wasting time talking and writing about what
Christ commanded his disciples to do in Mathew 25: 31-46. THAT was his
and his man Mathew's job: our job is to ACTUALLY *DO* what He commanded.

Old 23-06-2013, 01:52 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 6/22/2013 6:01 PM, Cheri wrote:
"Don Roberto" wrote in message

Eat you heart out:

http://tinyurl.com/lzrf7og
http://tinyurl.com/klcj7vz

It should actually be "blow your heart up."

Cheri

All 3,370,000 "great recipes"?
Or didn't you get past the pictures?
Old 23-06-2013, 09:32 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 06/23/2013 02:20 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
On 6/21/2013 3:55 PM, Todd wrote:
On 06/21/2013 04:26 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
Mathew 7:1

Hi Don,

Here is a good explanation of Matthew 7:1-5:
http://www.bible.ca/ef/expository-matthew-7-1-5.htm

I'm not into wasting time reading drawn out explanations of very simple
sentences I have no problem understanding.

Just like I'm not into wasting time talking and writing about what
Christ commanded his disciples to do in Mathew 25: 31-46. THAT was his
and his man Mathew's job: our job is to ACTUALLY *DO* what He commanded.

Doers of the word rather than just hearers of the word.
This is good advice.

It is easier to be a doer if you do not make the huge
mistake of taking a single sentence or a sentence fragment
out of context with the rest of the paragraph. This is why
I gave you the link explaining what was going on with the
fragment you quoted.

What you missed in Matthew 7:1-5 was not to "never" judge,
you must judge to survive, but how to judge. Clean
up your own act first before judging others. When I made
the judgment that I did not want Julie's daemon in my life,
and what you saw in this thread was only minor, I had
made sure I did not do to others or her what she was doing to me
first. Do you see me jumping to conclusions, accusing
anyone of being "anti woman", threating to beat them up
in an alley, deliberately taking things out of context,
even when corrected by others? Do you see me telling
others they are "stuck on stupid" (that was one of yours)?
I am ready to be judged on the matter.

You must judge to survive. The fragment you quoted is
often thrown in other faces by extremely judgmental
people who don't want to hear that they are doing
something nasty by others. There is a difference between
common judgment and righteous judgment. Read the link.

-T

Old 23-06-2013, 10:26 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 06/23/2013 02:20 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
I'm not into wasting time talking and writing about what Christ
commanded his disciples to do in Mathew 25: 31-46

Don,

You are missing the point of Matthew 15:31-46 and why it
matter to me. Whenever you do something kind to someone else
in need without expectation of return, especially to those you
don't even know, as these people do on this group, you are
touching the face of God. And that my friend, is how those
that don't know God manage to pass the gates of heaven. They
may not know God, but God *knows* them. I like being around them.
I feel the love of God in them (their goodness). Which is why
I am a bit protective of them.

-T
Old 24-06-2013, 12:37 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 6/21/2013 3:55 PM, Todd wrote:
[...]

As there is between right and wrong judgement. And your judgement of
Julie is just plain wrong. She is not possessed by a demon - she is
sick. Now go back to Mathew 25:41-46 and see what Christ has to say
about those who do not look after the sick.

Read the link.

No need. There's only one source that matters in determining what it
takes to be a Christian: the teachings of Christ.

Old 24-06-2013, 12:56 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 6/23/2013 2:26 PM, Todd wrote:
On 06/23/2013 02:20 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
I'm not into wasting time talking and writing about what Christ
commanded his disciples to do in Mathew 25: 31-46

Don,

You are missing the point of Matthew 15:31-46 and why it
matter to me. Whenever you do something kind to someone else
in need without expectation of return, especially to those you
don't even know, as these people do on this group, you are
touching the face of God. And that my friend, is how those
that don't know God manage to pass the gates of heaven. They
may not know God, but God *knows* them. I like being around them.
I feel the love of God in them (their goodness). Which is why
I am a bit protective of them.

That's nice, but Christ was _very specific_ about who the folks are that
you are supposed to help in order to pass the gates of heaven".
Not a word about "those that don't know God" or those *you* "like being
around. JUST "the least of his brothers and sisters".
And Julie is one of them.
Talk about missing the point...

Old 24-06-2013, 07:39 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 06/24/2013 04:37 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
As there is between right and wrong judgement. And your judgement of
Julie is just plain wrong. She is not possessed by a demon - she is
sick. Now go back to Mathew 25:41-46 and see what Christ has to say
about those who do not look after the sick.

We have to agree to disagree. I believe she is in full control of
her faculties -- she knows exactly what she is doing.
Old 24-06-2013, 07:52 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 06/24/2013 04:56 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
On 6/23/2013 2:26 PM, Todd wrote:
[...]

I am the Ancient faith. We have taught not to judge those truly
good people outside the church/faith since Jesus founded our
church as we do not know what the Lord's plan is for them.

We *never* thought that "Just" part you expounded on above
is/was an "exclusive" club. "his brothers and sisters" is everyone
he loves and he loves us all, both those that know him and
those that don't.

Think about it. Had the we, the Ancient church, thought it
was an exclusive club, since we wrote the new testament,
we never would have included it. You are reading Matthew 15:31-46
like a legal contract and missing the spirit of what is being said.

Old 26-06-2013, 12:07 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 6/24/2013 11:39 AM, Todd wrote:
On 06/24/2013 04:37 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
As there is between right and wrong judgement. And your judgement of
Julie is just plain wrong. She is not possessed by a demon - she is
sick. Now go back to Mathew 25:41-46 and see what Christ has to say
about those who do not look after the sick.

We have to agree to disagree. I believe she is in full control of
her faculties -- she knows exactly what she is doing.

If that is what you believe *you* are not in full control of *your*
faculties.

Julie is WAY out there. She just posted to asd that she ordered some
"healing crystals" from Ebay because she believes she has a better shot
of those working than the insulin she is on!
Old 26-06-2013, 12:08 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 6/23/2013 2:26 PM, Todd wrote:
[...]

Matthew 25:31-46 isn't about his brothers and sisters, it's about _THE
LEAST_ of his brothers and sisters.

You seem to be deliberately leaving out essential parts to fit your
agenda. You are of course free to do so, but you are not free to call
yourself a Christian when you have to distort Christ's words in order to
suit your version of the faith.
Old 26-06-2013, 06:53 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Don Roberto wrote:

On 6/24/2013 11:39 AM, Todd wrote:
On 06/24/2013 04:37 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
As there is between right and wrong judgement. And your judgement of
Julie is just plain wrong. She is not possessed by a demon - she is
sick. Now go back to Mathew 25:41-46 and see what Christ has to say
about those who do not look after the sick.

We have to agree to disagree. I believe she is in full control of
her faculties -- she knows exactly what she is doing.

If that is what you believe *you* are not in full control of *your*
faculties.

Julie is WAY out there. She just posted to asd that she ordered some
"healing crystals" from Ebay because she believes she has a better shot
of those working than the insulin she is on!

She's trying for the 2013/2014 Darwin award, it seems.

Old 26-06-2013, 08:02 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Bjrn Steensrud" wrote in message
Don Roberto wrote:

On 6/24/2013 11:39 AM, Todd wrote:
On 06/24/2013 04:37 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
As there is between right and wrong judgement. And your judgement of
Julie is just plain wrong. She is not possessed by a demon - she is
sick. Now go back to Mathew 25:41-46 and see what Christ has to say
about those who do not look after the sick.

We have to agree to disagree. I believe she is in full control of
her faculties -- she knows exactly what she is doing.

If that is what you believe *you* are not in full control of *your*
faculties.

Julie is WAY out there. She just posted to asd that she ordered some
"healing crystals" from Ebay because she believes she has a better shot
of those working than the insulin she is on!

She's trying for the 2013/2014 Darwin award, it seems.

Nope. I am just fed up and frustrated. Wouldn't you be if you had numbers
that were running as high as mine? I was put on the new insulin, my numbers
got worse, the Dr. won't let me self adjust. Not that I can because I can't
get the prescription written for any higher. And he isn't upping my dose.
And then today for some mysterious reason, my numbers are down.

I don't understand why some people feel the need to repost what was put on
another NG. Ya'll are just making yourselves look bad with all of your put
downs.

Old 26-06-2013, 10:29 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 6/25/2013 10:53 PM, Bjrn Steensrud wrote:
Don Roberto wrote:

On 6/24/2013 11:39 AM, Todd wrote:
On 06/24/2013 04:37 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
As there is between right and wrong judgement. And your judgement of
Julie is just plain wrong. She is not possessed by a demon - she is
sick. Now go back to Mathew 25:41-46 and see what Christ has to say
about those who do not look after the sick.

We have to agree to disagree. I believe she is in full control of
her faculties -- she knows exactly what she is doing.

If that is what you believe *you* are not in full control of *your*
faculties.

Julie is WAY out there. She just posted to asd that she ordered some
"healing crystals" from Ebay because she believes she has a better shot
of those working than the insulin she is on!

She's trying for the 2013/2014 Darwin award, it seems.

The sad thing is it appears she doesn't have to try: it seems it comes
natural to her.

Nice article on milk fat Todd Diabetic 0 05-12-2013 01:15 AM
Nice Article About Community Barbecues monroe, of course Barbecue 0 03-08-2012 11:53 PM
Nice article - Dee Dee General Cooking 1 09-09-2007 09:34 PM
nice article John Coleman Vegan 0 22-09-2004 11:12 PM