Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default nice article on salt

On 06/23/2013 02:20 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
> I'm not into wasting time talking and writing about what Christ
> commanded his disciples to do in Mathew 25: 31-46

Don,

You are missing the point of Matthew 15:31-46 and why it
matter to me. Whenever you do something kind to someone else
in need without expectation of return, especially to those you
don't even know, as these people do on this group, you are
touching the face of God. And that my friend, is how those
that don't know God manage to pass the gates of heaven. They
may not know God, but God *knows* them. I like being around them.
I feel the love of God in them (their goodness). Which is why
I am a bit protective of them.

-T
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 6/23/2013 1:32 PM, Todd wrote:
> On 06/23/2013 02:20 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Don,
>>>
>>> Here is a good explanation of Matthew 7:1-5:
>>> http://www.bible.ca/ef/expository-matthew-7-1-5.htm
>>>

>> I'm not into wasting time reading drawn out explanations of very simple
>> sentences I have no problem understanding.
>>
>> Just like I'm not into wasting time talking and writing about what
>> Christ commanded his disciples to do in Mathew 25: 31-46. THAT was his
>> and his man Mathew's job: our job is to ACTUALLY *DO* what He commanded.

> Doers of the word rather than just hearers of the word.
> This is good advice.
>
> It is easier to be a doer if you do not make the huge
> mistake of taking a single sentence or a sentence fragment
> out of context with the rest of the paragraph. This is why
> I gave you the link explaining what was going on with the
> fragment you quoted.
>
> What you missed in Matthew 7:1-5 was not to "never" judge,
> you must judge to survive, but how to judge. Clean
> up your own act first before judging others. When I made
> the judgment that I did not want Julie's daemon in my life,
> and what you saw in this thread was only minor, I had
> made sure I did not do to others or her what she was doing to me
> first. Do you see me jumping to conclusions, accusing
> anyone of being "anti woman", threating to beat them up
> in an alley, deliberately taking things out of context,
> even when corrected by others? Do you see me telling
> others they are "stuck on stupid" (that was one of yours)?
> I am ready to be judged on the matter.
>
> You must judge to survive. The fragment you quoted is
> often thrown in other faces by extremely judgmental
> people who don't want to hear that they are doing
> something nasty by others. There is a difference between
> common judgment and righteous judgment.

As there is between right and wrong judgement. And your judgement of
Julie is just plain wrong. She is not possessed by a demon - she is
sick. Now go back to Mathew 25:41-46 and see what Christ has to say
about those who do not look after the sick.

Read the link.

No need. There's only one source that matters in determining what it
takes to be a Christian: the teachings of Christ.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 6/23/2013 2:26 PM, Todd wrote:
> On 06/23/2013 02:20 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
>> I'm not into wasting time talking and writing about what Christ
>> commanded his disciples to do in Mathew 25: 31-46

> Don,
>
> You are missing the point of Matthew 15:31-46 and why it
> matter to me. Whenever you do something kind to someone else
> in need without expectation of return, especially to those you
> don't even know, as these people do on this group, you are
> touching the face of God. And that my friend, is how those
> that don't know God manage to pass the gates of heaven. They
> may not know God, but God *knows* them. I like being around them.
> I feel the love of God in them (their goodness). Which is why
> I am a bit protective of them.

That's nice, but Christ was _very specific_ about who the folks are that
you are supposed to help in order to pass the gates of heaven".
Not a word about "those that don't know God" or those *you* "like being
around. JUST "the least of his brothers and sisters".
And Julie is one of them.
Talk about missing the point...

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 06/24/2013 04:37 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
> As there is between right and wrong judgement. And your judgement of
> Julie is just plain wrong. She is not possessed by a demon - she is
> sick. Now go back to Mathew 25:41-46 and see what Christ has to say
> about those who do not look after the sick.

We have to agree to disagree. I believe she is in full control of
her faculties -- she knows exactly what she is doing.
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 06/24/2013 04:56 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
> On 6/23/2013 2:26 PM, Todd wrote:
>> On 06/23/2013 02:20 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
>>> I'm not into wasting time talking and writing about what Christ
>>> commanded his disciples to do in Mathew 25: 31-46

>> Don,
>>
>> You are missing the point of Matthew 15:31-46 and why it
>> matter to me. Whenever you do something kind to someone else
>> in need without expectation of return, especially to those you
>> don't even know, as these people do on this group, you are
>> touching the face of God. And that my friend, is how those
>> that don't know God manage to pass the gates of heaven. They
>> may not know God, but God *knows* them. I like being around them.
>> I feel the love of God in them (their goodness). Which is why
>> I am a bit protective of them.
>>

> That's nice, but Christ was _very specific_ about who the folks are that
> you are supposed to help in order to pass the gates of heaven".
> Not a word about "those that don't know God" or those *you* "like being
> around. JUST "the least of his brothers and sisters".
> And Julie is one of them.
> Talk about missing the point...

I am the Ancient faith. We have taught not to judge those truly
good people outside the church/faith since Jesus founded our
church as we do not know what the Lord's plan is for them.

We *never* thought that "Just" part you expounded on above
is/was an "exclusive" club. "his brothers and sisters" is everyone
he loves and he loves us all, both those that know him and
those that don't.

Think about it. Had the we, the Ancient church, thought it
was an exclusive club, since we wrote the new testament,
we never would have included it. You are reading Matthew 15:31-46
like a legal contract and missing the spirit of what is being said.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 6/24/2013 11:39 AM, Todd wrote:
> On 06/24/2013 04:37 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
>> As there is between right and wrong judgement. And your judgement of
>> Julie is just plain wrong. She is not possessed by a demon - she is
>> sick. Now go back to Mathew 25:41-46 and see what Christ has to say
>> about those who do not look after the sick.

> We have to agree to disagree. I believe she is in full control of
> her faculties -- she knows exactly what she is doing.

If that is what you believe *you* are not in full control of *your*
faculties.

Julie is WAY out there. She just posted to asd that she ordered some
"healing crystals" from Ebay because she believes she has a better shot
of those working than the insulin she is on!
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 6/24/2013 11:52 AM, Todd wrote:
> On 06/24/2013 04:56 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
>>>
>>> Don,
>>>
>>> You are missing the point of Matthew 15:31-46 and why it
>>> matter to me. Whenever you do something kind to someone else
>>> in need without expectation of return, especially to those you
>>> don't even know, as these people do on this group, you are
>>> touching the face of God. And that my friend, is how those
>>> that don't know God manage to pass the gates of heaven. They
>>> may not know God, but God *knows* them. I like being around them.
>>> I feel the love of God in them (their goodness). Which is why
>>> I am a bit protective of them.
>>>

>> That's nice, but Christ was _very specific_ about who the folks are that
>> you are supposed to help in order to pass the gates of heaven".
>> Not a word about "those that don't know God" or those *you* "like being
>> around. JUST "the least of his brothers and sisters".
>> And Julie is one of them.
>> Talk about missing the point...
>>

> I am the Ancient faith. We have taught not to judge those truly
> good people outside the church/faith since Jesus founded our
> church as we do not know what the Lord's plan is for them.
>
> We *never* thought that "Just" part you expounded on above
> is/was an "exclusive" club. "his brothers and sisters" is everyone
> he loves and he loves us all, both those that know him and
> those that don't.
>
> Think about it. Had the we, the Ancient church, thought it
> was an exclusive club, since we wrote the new testament,
> we never would have included it. You are reading Matthew 15:31-46
> like a legal contract and missing the spirit of what is being said.

Matthew 25:31-46 isn't about his brothers and sisters, it's about _THE
LEAST_ of his brothers and sisters.

You seem to be deliberately leaving out essential parts to fit your
agenda. You are of course free to do so, but you are not free to call
yourself a Christian when you have to distort Christ's words in order to
suit your version of the faith.
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Don Roberto wrote:

> On 6/24/2013 11:39 AM, Todd wrote:
>> On 06/24/2013 04:37 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
>>> As there is between right and wrong judgement. And your judgement of
>>> Julie is just plain wrong. She is not possessed by a demon - she is
>>> sick. Now go back to Mathew 25:41-46 and see what Christ has to say
>>> about those who do not look after the sick.

>> We have to agree to disagree. I believe she is in full control of
>> her faculties -- she knows exactly what she is doing.

> If that is what you believe *you* are not in full control of *your*
> faculties.
>
> Julie is WAY out there. She just posted to asd that she ordered some
> "healing crystals" from Ebay because she believes she has a better shot
> of those working than the insulin she is on!

She's trying for the 2013/2014 Darwin award, it seems.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Bjørn Steensrud" > wrote in message
> Don Roberto wrote:

>>> We have to agree to disagree. I believe she is in full control of
>>> her faculties -- she knows exactly what she is doing.

>> If that is what you believe *you* are not in full control of *your*
>> faculties.
>>
>> Julie is WAY out there. She just posted to asd that she ordered some
>> "healing crystals" from Ebay because she believes she has a better shot
>> of those working than the insulin she is on!

> She's trying for the 2013/2014 Darwin award, it seems.

Nope. I am just fed up and frustrated. Wouldn't you be if you had numbers
that were running as high as mine? I was put on the new insulin, my numbers
got worse, the Dr. won't let me self adjust. Not that I can because I can't
get the prescription written for any higher. And he isn't upping my dose.
And then today for some mysterious reason, my numbers are down.

I don't understand why some people feel the need to repost what was put on
another NG. Ya'll are just making yourselves look bad with all of your put
downs.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 6/25/2013 10:53 PM, Bjørn Steensrud wrote:
> Don Roberto wrote:

>>> We have to agree to disagree. I believe she is in full control of
>>> her faculties -- she knows exactly what she is doing.

>> If that is what you believe *you* are not in full control of *your*
>> faculties.
>>
>> Julie is WAY out there. She just posted to asd that she ordered some
>> "healing crystals" from Ebay because she believes she has a better shot
>> of those working than the insulin she is on!

> She's trying for the 2013/2014 Darwin award, it seems.

The sad thing is it appears she doesn't have to try: it seems it comes
natural to her.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 6/26/2013 12:02 AM, Julie Bove wrote:
> "Bjørn Steensrud" > wrote in message
>> Don Roberto wrote:

>>> If that is what you believe *you* are not in full control of *your*
>>> faculties.
>>>
>>> Julie is WAY out there. She just posted to asd that she ordered some
>>> "healing crystals" from Ebay because she believes she has a better shot
>>> of those working than the insulin she is on!

>> She's trying for the 2013/2014 Darwin award, it seems.

> Nope. I am just fed up and frustrated. Wouldn't you be if you had numbers
> that were running as high as mine? I was put on the new insulin, my numbers
> got worse, the Dr. won't let me self adjust. Not that I can because I can't
> get the prescription written for any higher. And he isn't upping my dose.
> And then today for some mysterious reason, my numbers are down.
>
> I don't understand why some people feel the need to repost what was put on
> another NG. Ya'll are just making yourselves look bad with all of your put
> downs.

Nope. "We" are just trying to put you in perspective. Which is necessary
given that you are frequently advising newbies while being about as out
of control as it can get.

*And* in any event is better than calling you a demon as one of the more
prolific posters in *this* ng has called you.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> "Bjørn Steensrud" > wrote in message
>> Don Roberto wrote:

>>> If that is what you believe *you* are not in full control of *your*
>>> faculties.
>>>
>>> Julie is WAY out there. She just posted to asd that she ordered some
>>> "healing crystals" from Ebay because she believes she has a better shot
>>> of those working than the insulin she is on!

>> She's trying for the 2013/2014 Darwin award, it seems.

> Nope. I am just fed up and frustrated. Wouldn't you be if you had
> numbers that were running as high as mine? I was put on the new insulin,
> my numbers got worse, the Dr. won't let me self adjust. Not that I can
> because I can't get the prescription written for any higher. And he isn't
> upping my dose. And then today for some mysterious reason, my numbers are
> down.
>
> I don't understand why some people feel the need to repost what was put on
> another NG. Ya'll are just making yourselves look bad with all of your
> put downs.

Because that's what Don Roberto does. He harrasses people, and when he
doesn't get enough of a response in one group, he carries the crap over to
another group. He's here for that reason only, so just ignore him like you
do the good doctor ABC.

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" > wrote in message
> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message

>>> She's trying for the 2013/2014 Darwin award, it seems.

>> Nope. I am just fed up and frustrated. Wouldn't you be if you had
>> numbers that were running as high as mine? I was put on the new insulin,
>> my numbers got worse, the Dr. won't let me self adjust. Not that I can
>> because I can't get the prescription written for any higher. And he
>> isn't upping my dose. And then today for some mysterious reason, my
>> numbers are down.
>>
>> I don't understand why some people feel the need to repost what was put
>> on another NG. Ya'll are just making yourselves look bad with all of
>> your put downs.

> Because that's what Don Roberto does. He harrasses people, and when he
> doesn't get enough of a response in one group, he carries the crap over
> to another group. He's here for that reason only, so just ignore him like
> you do the good doctor ABC.

I enjoyed the sequence a few days ago in which he was ranting about
the fact that Todd would not put a couple of other posters on his kill-list
along with Julie. Then he lectured Todd on Christian charity. Um-humm.

pavane

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"pavane" > wrote in message

> "Cheri" > wrote in message

>>> Nope. I am just fed up and frustrated. Wouldn't you be if you had
>>> numbers that were running as high as mine? I was put on the new
>>> insulin, my numbers got worse, the Dr. won't let me self adjust. Not
>>> that I can because I can't get the prescription written for any higher.
>>> And he isn't upping my dose. And then today for some mysterious reason,
>>> my numbers are down.
>>>
>>> I don't understand why some people feel the need to repost what was put
>>> on another NG. Ya'll are just making yourselves look bad with all of
>>> your put downs.

>> Because that's what Don Roberto does. He harrasses people, and when he
>> doesn't get enough of a response in one group, he carries the crap over
>> to another group. He's here for that reason only, so just ignore him like
>> you do the good doctor ABC.

> I enjoyed the sequence a few days ago in which he was ranting about
> the fact that Todd would not put a couple of other posters on his
> kill-list
> along with Julie. Then he lectured Todd on Christian charity. Um-humm.
>
> pavane

Yes, I saw that too. He's also in RFC as a sock of himself, but he's fairly
pleasant there.

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 06/26/2013 02:30 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
> *And* in any event is better than calling you a demon as one of the more
> prolific posters in *this* ng has called you.

Hi Don,

I did not call her a daemon. I said "her daemon", meaning
"her problem". She is not a daemon.

Look at it this way. We are all born with a lamb and
a wolf inside us. What we become is determined by which
of the two we choose to feed. This is the daemon I am
speaking of.

Perhaps you skimmed what I wrote?

-T

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article >,
Don Roberto > wrote:

> On 6/25/2013 10:53 PM, Bjørn Steensrud wrote:
> > Don Roberto wrote:

> >> If that is what you believe *you* are not in full control of *your*
> >> faculties.
> >>
> >> Julie is WAY out there. She just posted to asd that she ordered some
> >> "healing crystals" from Ebay because she believes she has a better shot
> >> of those working than the insulin she is on!

> > She's trying for the 2013/2014 Darwin award, it seems.
> >

> The sad thing is it appears she doesn't have to try: it seems it comes
> natural to her.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds
discuss people.
- Eleanor Roosevelt
--
Remember Rachel Corrie
<http://www.rachelcorrie.org/>

Welcome to the New America.
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA736oK9FPg>
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 06/25/2013 04:08 PM, Don Roberto wrote:
> On 6/24/2013 11:52 AM, Todd wrote:

>>> That's nice, but Christ was _very specific_ about who the folks are that
>>> you are supposed to help in order to pass the gates of heaven".
>>> Not a word about "those that don't know God" or those *you* "like being
>>> around. JUST "the least of his brothers and sisters".
>>> And Julie is one of them.
>>> Talk about missing the point...
>>>

>> I am the Ancient faith. We have taught not to judge those truly
>> good people outside the church/faith since Jesus founded our
>> church as we do not know what the Lord's plan is for them.
>>
>> We *never* thought that "Just" part you expounded on above
>> is/was an "exclusive" club. "his brothers and sisters" is everyone
>> he loves and he loves us all, both those that know him and
>> those that don't.
>>
>> Think about it. Had the we, the Ancient church, thought it
>> was an exclusive club, since we wrote the new testament,
>> we never would have included it. You are reading Matthew 15:31-46
>> like a legal contract and missing the spirit of what is being said.
>>

> Matthew 25:31-46 isn't about his brothers and sisters, it's about _THE
> LEAST_ of his brothers and sisters.
>
> You seem to be deliberately leaving out essential parts to fit your
> agenda. You are of course free to do so, but you are not free to call
> yourself a Christian when you have to distort Christ's words in order to
> suit your version of the faith.

Sorry Don. It means everyone. You have to act like a Christian,
meaning be decent, to everyone. The more helpless the better.
If you don't think this is the case, see how the Ancient church
"practiced" this command. A good example would be Saint John
the Merciful: http://orthodoxwiki.org/John_the_Merciful. Do
you see anywhere in there that Saint John made distinctions
as to who he would take care of?

Not everyone is capable of great acts of mercy. What is important
is those little acts you do every day. No one on this group
actually knows me. What they do know is that I am a NIDDM
and I what to learn to cook for the condition. They respond
to me without expecting any return. This is the everyday
mercy I am speaking of. And, how God knows them, even the
ones that don't know him. These are good people.

-T
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 06/25/2013 04:07 PM, Don Roberto wrote:
> On 6/24/2013 11:39 AM, Todd wrote:
>> On 06/24/2013 04:37 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
>>> As there is between right and wrong judgement. And your judgement of
>>> Julie is just plain wrong. She is not possessed by a demon - she is
>>> sick. Now go back to Mathew 25:41-46 and see what Christ has to say
>>> about those who do not look after the sick.

>> We have to agree to disagree. I believe she is in full control of
>> her faculties -- she knows exactly what she is doing.

> If that is what you believe *you* are not in full control of *your*
> faculties.
>
> Julie is WAY out there. She just posted to asd that she ordered some
> "healing crystals" from Ebay because she believes she has a better shot
> of those working than the insulin she is on!

Hi Don,

That is her "choice". She is in full control of herself. She
likes to fight. I do not. Without me, she will "easily" find
someone else to fight with.

You seem to like to fight too. Maybe you could fill that
niche for her? Her sparring partner perhaps?

Speaking of that, if you don't mind, I would like to keep
our conversations to food/cooking from now on.

Have you any good recipes of your own making to share?

-T

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" > wrote in message
> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message

>>> She's trying for the 2013/2014 Darwin award, it seems.

>> Nope. I am just fed up and frustrated. Wouldn't you be if you had
>> numbers that were running as high as mine? I was put on the new insulin,
>> my numbers got worse, the Dr. won't let me self adjust. Not that I can
>> because I can't get the prescription written for any higher. And he
>> isn't upping my dose. And then today for some mysterious reason, my
>> numbers are down.
>>
>> I don't understand why some people feel the need to repost what was put
>> on another NG. Ya'll are just making yourselves look bad with all of
>> your put downs.

> Because that's what Don Roberto does. He harrasses people, and when he
> doesn't get enough of a response in one group, he carries the crap over
> to another group. He's here for that reason only, so just ignore him like
> you do the good doctor ABC.

He's in my KF. It was Bjorn who made the nasty reply in response.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Todd" > wrote in message
> On 06/26/2013 02:30 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
>> *And* in any event is better than calling you a demon as one of the more
>> prolific posters in *this* ng has called you.

> Hi Don,
>
> I did not call her a daemon. I said "her daemon", meaning
> "her problem". She is not a daemon.
>
> Look at it this way. We are all born with a lamb and
> a wolf inside us. What we become is determined by which
> of the two we choose to feed. This is the daemon I am
> speaking of.
>
> Perhaps you skimmed what I wrote?

This is just waaay too much nonsense!

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Todd" > wrote in message
> On 06/25/2013 04:07 PM, Don Roberto wrote:
>>>
>>> We have to agree to disagree. I believe she is in full control of
>>> her faculties -- she knows exactly what she is doing.

>> If that is what you believe *you* are not in full control of *your*
>> faculties.
>>
>> Julie is WAY out there. She just posted to asd that she ordered some
>> "healing crystals" from Ebay because she believes she has a better shot
>> of those working than the insulin she is on!

> Hi Don,
>
> That is her "choice". She is in full control of herself. She
> likes to fight. I do not. Without me, she will "easily" find
> someone else to fight with.
>
> You seem to like to fight too. Maybe you could fill that
> niche for her? Her sparring partner perhaps?
>
> Speaking of that, if you don't mind, I would like to keep
> our conversations to food/cooking from now on.
>
> Have you any good recipes of your own making to share?
>
> -T

Please stop saying that I like to fight! I don't! There are some things
that I don't like though. And those are outright lies and people who go on
about religion!

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 6/26/2013 10:52 AM, Todd wrote:
> On 06/25/2013 04:08 PM, Don Roberto wrote:

>>> I am the Ancient faith. We have taught not to judge those truly
>>> good people outside the church/faith since Jesus founded our
>>> church as we do not know what the Lord's plan is for them.
>>>
>>> We *never* thought that "Just" part you expounded on above
>>> is/was an "exclusive" club. "his brothers and sisters" is everyone
>>> he loves and he loves us all, both those that know him and
>>> those that don't.
>>>
>>> Think about it. Had the we, the Ancient church, thought it
>>> was an exclusive club, since we wrote the new testament,
>>> we never would have included it. You are reading Matthew 15:31-46
>>> like a legal contract and missing the spirit of what is being said.
>>>

>> Matthew 25:31-46 isn't about his brothers and sisters, it's about _THE
>> LEAST_ of his brothers and sisters.
>>
>> You seem to be deliberately leaving out essential parts to fit your
>> agenda. You are of course free to do so, but you are not free to call
>> yourself a Christian when you have to distort Christ's words in order to
>> suit your version of the faith.

> Sorry Don. It means everyone.

Nope. Just like salt, garlic and tumeric doesn't mean *all* spices
You may mean well, but you talk nonsense, so I will end this here.

Don Roberto
Never argue with idiots.
First they drag you down to their level
and then they beat you with experience

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 6/26/2013 7:32 AM, Cheri wrote:
> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message

>>> She's trying for the 2013/2014 Darwin award, it seems.

>> Nope. I am just fed up and frustrated. Wouldn't you be if you had
>> numbers that were running as high as mine? I was put on the new
>> insulin, my numbers got worse, the Dr. won't let me self adjust. Not
>> that I can because I can't get the prescription written for any
>> higher. And he isn't upping my dose. And then today for some
>> mysterious reason, my numbers are down.
>>
>> I don't understand why some people feel the need to repost what was
>> put on another NG. Ya'll are just making yourselves look bad with all
>> of your put downs.

> Because that's what Don Roberto does. He harrasses people,

Yep. Especially miserable ones who call him an "asshole".
Miserable people like you.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 6/26/2013 10:24 AM, Cheri wrote:
> "pavane" > wrote in message

>>> Because that's what Don Roberto does. He harrasses people, and when
>>> he doesn't get enough of a response in one group, he carries the
>>> crap over to another group. He's here for that reason only, so just
>>> ignore him like you do the good doctor ABC.

>> I enjoyed the sequence a few days ago in which he was ranting about
>> the fact that Todd would not put a couple of other posters on his
>> kill-list
>> along with Julie. Then he lectured Todd on Christian charity. Um-humm.
>>
>> pavane

> Yes, I saw that too. He's also in RFC as a sock of himself, but he's
> fairly pleasant there.

Can't be me. I don't even know what RFC is.
But *you* really should do something about your "sock-paranoia".

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 6/26/2013 10:50 AM, Billy wrote:
> In article >,
> Don Roberto > wrote:

>>> She's trying for the 2013/2014 Darwin award, it seems.
>>>

>> The sad thing is it appears she doesn't have to try: it seems it comes
>> natural to her.

> Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds
> discuss people.
> - Eleanor Roosevelt

People with no minds quote others.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 6/26/2013 2:19 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
> "Todd" > wrote in message
>> On 06/26/2013 02:30 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
>>> *And* in any event is better than calling you a demon as one of the more
>>> prolific posters in *this* ng has called you.

>> Hi Don,
>>
>> I did not call her a daemon. I said "her daemon", meaning
>> "her problem". She is not a daemon.
>>
>> Look at it this way. We are all born with a lamb and
>> a wolf inside us. What we become is determined by which
>> of the two we choose to feed. This is the daemon I am
>> speaking of.
>>
>> Perhaps you skimmed what I wrote?

> This is just waaay too much nonsense!

That's what I like about Julie: she *does* have her moments.
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article >,
Don Roberto > wrote:

> On 6/26/2013 10:50 AM, Billy wrote:
> > In article >,
> > Don Roberto > wrote:

> >> The sad thing is it appears she doesn't have to try: it seems it comes
> >> natural to her.

> > Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds
> > discuss people.
> > - Eleanor Roosevelt
> >

> People with no minds quote others.

See! RIght there, you were talkin' about people. Jes' sayin' ;O)

What else can you do, besides be nasty?
--
Remember Rachel Corrie
<http://www.rachelcorrie.org/>

Welcome to the New America.
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA736oK9FPg>
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article >,
Don Roberto > wrote:

> On 6/26/2013 10:52 AM, Todd wrote:

> >> Matthew 25:31-46 isn't about his brothers and sisters, it's about _THE
> >> LEAST_ of his brothers and sisters.
> >>
> >> You seem to be deliberately leaving out essential parts to fit your
> >> agenda. You are of course free to do so, but you are not free to call
> >> yourself a Christian when you have to distort Christ's words in order to
> >> suit your version of the faith.

> > Sorry Don. It means everyone.

> Nope. Just like salt, garlic and tumeric doesn't mean *all* spices
> You may mean well, but you talk nonsense, so I will end this here.
>

> Don Roberto
> Never argue with idiots.
> First they drag you down to their level
> and then they beat you with experience

There you did it again

Great minds discuss ideas;
average minds discuss events;
small minds discuss people.
- Eleanor Roosevelt

What a wonderful paradigm this is.
--
Remember Rachel Corrie
<http://www.rachelcorrie.org/>

Welcome to the New America.
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA736oK9FPg>
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 6/27/2013 5:56 PM, Billy wrote:
> In article >,
> Don Roberto > wrote:
>
>> On 6/26/2013 10:50 AM, Billy wrote:

>>> Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds
>>> discuss people.
>>> - Eleanor Roosevelt
>>>

>> People with no minds quote others.

> See! RIght there, you were talkin' about people. Jes' sayin' ;O)
>
> What else can you do, besides be nasty?

Pointing out wrongs and idiocies is not nasty, but constitutes a service.
Sucking up to others no matter what they say/do is a disservice.

BTW - why didn't you respond to Bjørn's "nasty" remark?
Looks like consistency isn't one of your strengths either.
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article >,
Don Roberto > wrote:

> On 6/27/2013 5:56 PM, Billy wrote:
> > In article >,
> > Don Roberto > wrote:

> >> People with no minds quote others.

> > See! RIght there, you were talkin' about people. Jes' sayin' ;O)
> >
> > What else can you do, besides be nasty?
> >

> Pointing out wrongs and idiocies is not nasty, but constitutes a service.

What makes you think that other people can't make that decision for
themselves, or do you prefer only your version of reality?

> Sucking up to others no matter what they say/do is a disservice.

Free will. It's still America, at least for awhile, yet. We are allowed
some mistakes. (Telling the truth apparently isn't one of them.)

> BTW - why didn't you respond to Bjørn's "nasty" remark?
> Looks like consistency isn't one of your strengths either.

Would you believe that I don't read everything posted? It's not a group
requirement.

I'm sure that if whatever Bjørn's statement was, if it was truly nasty,
it was noted, and will come back to bite him.

So, your judgement was erroneous, because it is based on a fallacy (I
didn't read it).

"All that is valuable in human society depends upon the opportunity for
development accorded the individual. "
- Albert Einstein

Nice article on milk fat Todd Diabetic 0 05-12-2013 02:15 AM
Nice Article About Community Barbecues monroe, of course Barbecue 0 03-08-2012 11:53 PM
Nice article - Dee Dee General Cooking 1 09-09-2007 09:34 PM
nice article John Coleman Vegan 0 22-09-2004 11:12 PM