Old 07-06-2013, 02:23 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default iodine?

On 06/04/2013 01:12 PM, Ian Field wrote:

"elementsresto" wrote in
message .. .

Todd;1836972 Wrote:
Hi Guys,

Since my former main source of iodine in my food was
potatoes and I don't eat iodized salt (contains toxic
to me Dextrose). I was wondering where you guys get
your main supply of iodine? Sea fish?

Many thanks,
-T

Mostly I get my dose of iodine from sea foods like sea bass or cod. You
can also find beans as a good source of iodine specially the navy beans.

There are various sources of info - this is the first hit from googling
"dietry iodine":

http://www.thyroid.org/iodine-deficiency/

Hi Ian,

Nice link. I am going to try getting a bit more ocean
fish in our diet.

Thank you,
-T