FoodBanter.com

-   -   The Vegg (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/423759-vegg.html)

Julie Bove[_2_] 19-04-2013 07:50 AM

The Vegg

Not sure if this will be of interest to anyone here, but it was to me. I
found a new egg replacer. And unlike the Ener-G stuff which never worked
for me, you can use this in any dish that calls for eggs. Like quiche! I
haven't tried it for that but I did put it in my meatloaves. I have 48
little ones baking right now and they smell divine!

http://thevegg.com/

The only thing is that it smells like deviled eggs. So I am not so sure how
well it would do in a sweet food. But if the flavor is that of the aroma,
then I think it will be fine as I used it. It does seem to bind really
well. Just like a real egg. Woo hoo!