FoodBanter.com

-   -   Evaluation on Arizona Pepper Products Organic Chipotle Habanero PepperSauce (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/423337-evaluation-arizona-pepper-products.html)

Todd 18-03-2013 08:38 PM

Evaluation on Arizona Pepper Products Organic Chipotle Habanero PepperSauce

Hi All,

I got my first bottle of Arizona Pepper Products Organic
Chipotle Habanero Pepper Sauce from Swanson last week
and thought I'd let everyone know how it came out

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/arizo...5-fl-oz-liquid

Ingredients: Organic ripened habanero peppers, organic red ripened
jalapeņo peppers, organic apple cider vinegar, organic vinegar,
organic chipotle peppers, salt

Love the all organic. It is plain food. No chemistry
set junk.

You can hardly tell it has vinegar in it. It is so hot, it
is hard to describe. It has tons of flavor too. The heat
cools down a little (note, I said "a little") when you mix it
with oils and/or fats (butter).

I have used it on meat, eggs, shrimp. Am enjoying the hell
out of it.

-T