FoodBanter.com

-   -   May I jump right in? (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/422511-may-i-jump-right.html)

Todd 28-01-2013 07:44 AM

May I jump right in?

Hi All,

My name is Todd. I was inducted into the "Pin Cushion Club"
back in October (T2). I love to cook but stink at it, meaning
I need to ask a lot of simple/basic questions.

I have watched this group since my induction and have noticed
that you all seem to know each other well. Would you mind
if an outsider just jumped in?

-T

Bjørn Steensrud 28-01-2013 08:01 AM

May I jump right in?

Todd wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> My name is Todd. I was inducted into the "Pin Cushion Club"
> back in October (T2). I love to cook but stink at it, meaning
> I need to ask a lot of simple/basic questions.
>
> I have watched this group since my induction and have noticed
> that you all seem to know each other well. Would you mind
> if an outsider just jumped in?
>
> -T

Welcme to th3e club that nobody wants to join.
May your numbers be good!

Julie Bove[_2_] 28-01-2013 09:24 AM

May I jump right in?

Todd wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> My name is Todd. I was inducted into the "Pin Cushion Club"
> back in October (T2). I love to cook but stink at it, meaning
> I need to ask a lot of simple/basic questions.
>
> I have watched this group since my induction and have noticed
> that you all seem to know each other well. Would you mind
> if an outsider just jumped in?
>
> -T

Go right ahead!

W. Baker 28-01-2013 01:42 PM

May I jump right in?

Todd > wrote:
: Hi All,

: My name is Todd. I was inducted into the "Pin Cushion Club"
: back in October (T2). I love to cook but stink at it, meaning
: I need to ask a lot of simple/basic questions.

: I have watched this group since my induction and have noticed
: that you all seem to know each other well. Would you mind
: if an outsider just jumped in?

: -T

Todd,
Welcome and sorry you had to join what you call the pin cushion brigade.

As you post and read here, you too, can get to feel that you know us all,
so post away and ask your questions and you may well get a great variety
of replies.

Wendy

bigwheel 28-01-2013 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd (Post 1807994)
Hi All, My name is Todd. -T

Hey Todd welcome. You came to the right place for cyber cooking lessons.

Todd 29-01-2013 12:53 AM

May I jump right in?

On 01/27/2013 11:44 PM, Todd wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> My name is Todd. I was inducted into the "Pin Cushion Club"
> back in October (T2). I love to cook but stink at it, meaning
> I need to ask a lot of simple/basic questions.
>
> I have watched this group since my induction and have noticed
> that you all seem to know each other well. Would you mind
> if an outsider just jumped in?
>
> -T

Thank you all! Three questions are percolating. Will
post as soon as high priority stuff at work gets
finished

Todd 29-01-2013 03:15 AM

May I jump right in?

On 01/28/2013 02:56 PM, bigwheel wrote:
> Todd;1807994 Wrote:
>> Hi All, My name is Todd. -T

> Hey Todd welcome. You came to the right place for cyber cooking lessons.

I have noticed with myself that I do much better when people
share their experience than when I read a recipe (on line
or in a book). Not to mention the "where the hell am I going to
find that" problem with recipes. And, the staff of twenty to
cook a meal for two problem.

Thank you. I think I will be at home here.

-T