Old 17-12-2012, 10:52 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default bg 120 2 hrs after spaghetti

"Colt T" wrote in message
It was rotini, my mistake, and no I added no cooking water to the sauce
since I like the sauce to be nice and thick. Prego sauce is thicker than
Ragu.

Then that makes more sense. Because the name that you posted is for a
filled pasta.

Spaghetti aglio e olio (garlic and oil spaghetti) ViLco General Cooking 34 21-03-2012 03:58 PM
Spaghetti Pie weaver Recipes 0 23-05-2008 04:48 PM
REC: Spaghetti - Spaghetti Bravissimo Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 2 02-03-2004 10:18 AM