Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Hot Feta/Artichoke Dip

This was in the Kraft newsletter, I omitted the Kraft name brands. It's
pretty basic I think, but I like anything with Feta.:-)

1 Pkg (8 oz.) Neufchatel or Cream Cheese, softened

1can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, chopped

1/4cup Grated Parmesan Cheese

2 cloves garlic, minced

1small red pepper, chopped

1pkg. (3.5 oz.) Crumbled Feta Cheese

1Tbsp. sliced black olives

heat oven to 350°F.

MIX first 4 ingredients until blended.

SPREAD into 3-cup ovenproof dish; top with peppers and feta.

BAKE 20 min. or until heated through; top with olives. Serve with whatever
your diet requires. :-)

To serve as a cold dip, assemble recipe as directed. Refrigerate several
hours or until chilled. Serve with a variety of veggies. I think it would be
good stuffed into a seeded cucumber (No need to bake first.) Make it Easy.
Do not layer ingredients in dish but combine all dip ingredients instead.
Spread into 3-cup ovenproof serving dish, then bake as directed.