Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Just freaking aargh!

This relates to my other post about the food pushing relative. She has now
called Angela on the phone and pushed her and pushed her until she finally
said she would take some cantaloupe. She really does not want cantaloupe at
all but this person would not let it go. Just kept insisting that Angela
*must* want some sort of fruit and what would that be? She had better not
expect us to bring it home with us because I don't have one square inch of
space left in the fridge.