Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Mini Quiches round 2!

I just made them to eye this time. Used a *lot* more egg product and
cheese. Also more veggies so the tins were quite full. The others did puff
up as they cooked but they shrank as they cooled so they were only maybe 1/2
and inch high if that. Two of them did fill Angela up. But this morning my
husband ate the last 6 and some toast and was still foraging after that. I
also added parsley and some summer savory. I have never tried that before.
I spaced out and forgot to buy green onion today. They had some at the Cash
and Carry but oh my what a large bag! Good price though. I passed it by
because it is rare for me to use even one bunch unless I am cooking for a
crowd.

I can't wait to go back to Cash and Carry with just Angela though. Looked
like an excellent place to buy stuff. I know my husband would have lost
patience with us had we taken the time to go up and down every aisle like we
wanted to.

Mini Quiches koko General Cooking 14 18-09-2016 01:10 AM
Mini Quiches Julie Bove[_2_] Diabetic 8 17-04-2012 07:45 AM
Mini Mexican Quiches jacqueline austin Recipes (moderated) 0 07-01-2008 05:11 PM
Mini Quiches 7Hawks Recipes (moderated) 0 06-11-2004 04:42 PM
Mini Quiches Rene English Recipes (moderated) 0 25-06-2004 01:13 PM