FoodBanter.com

-   -   Trying Whole Wheat Pasta Again (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/416945-trying-whole-wheat-pasta.html)

Julie Bove[_2_] 10-04-2012 03:33 AM

Trying Whole Wheat Pasta Again

Oh my my but is it good! Haven't had any wheat pasta for years, much less
whole wheat. Used to spike me very badly. We'll see. I made my own sauce.
Tomato sauce with carrot, red bell pepper, onion, squirt of lemon juice,
pinch of cinnamon, pinch of garlic powder (silly because I have real garlic
but forgot about it), bit of rosemary, a lot of oregano, salt and pepper.
Also organic grass fed beef from Whole Foods. Will report back of my
numbers. 111 before I ate. So that's good.

Julie Bove[_2_] 10-04-2012 06:19 AM

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message
> Oh my my but is it good! Haven't had any wheat pasta for years, much less
> whole wheat. Used to spike me very badly. We'll see. I made my own
> sauce. Tomato sauce with carrot, red bell pepper, onion, squirt of lemon
> juice, pinch of cinnamon, pinch of garlic powder (silly because I have
> real garlic but forgot about it), bit of rosemary, a lot of oregano, salt
> and pepper. Also organic grass fed beef from Whole Foods. Will report
> back of my numbers. 111 before I ate. So that's good.

130! Yay!