FoodBanter.com

-   -   Deviled Eggs (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/416551-deviled-eggs.html)

Cheri[_3_] 22-03-2012 01:30 AM

Deviled Eggs

This recipe was in this months Kraft Food and Family magazine. I made some
today and they are really good. A good way to use all those Easter Eggs. :-)

8 hard cooked eggs
1/3 cup Mayo
2 TBS Ranch Dressing ( I used the new Buffalo Ranch from Wish Bone which I
really like, adds some heat but not too much)
3 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
4 cherry tomatoes, chopped small
2 TBS shredded lettuce

Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Remove yolks, place in bowl and mash with fork
(I use my fine plane)
add mayo and dressing, mix well. Stir in bacon and tomatoes.

Fill the egg whites with the yolk mixture, and top each egg with some
lettuce.

Make ahead: Eggs can be prepared in advance. Store in tightly covered
container in refrigerator up to 24 hours and add lettuce before serving.
Makes 16.

John Jolly 27-03-2012 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheri[_3_] (Post 1725910)
[...]

In fast life nothing having negative impact so we will be conscious
and raise production as well as fulfilling demands as well as requirement
and growth.