Ted Rosenberg

Default Halloween Tips for Parents & Kids

Why what an excellent post!

--
"...in addition to being foreign territory the past is, as history, a
hall of mirrors that reflect the needs of souls observing from the present"
Tiger Lily

the "Halloween Goblin" comes to our house to collect/buy whatever halloween
candy that the kidlet chooses to leave for the Goblin

being as the Goblin has been known to leave $5 for candy, the kid is
generous!

the kid has had years where the Goblin only leaves $1 for his efforts.......
his efforts have been MUCH better since THAT year!

the 'Goblin's' candy goes to work to help all those people who needs the
candy like a whole in the head too...... lol

kate
--
Join us in the Diabetic-Talk Chatroom on UnderNet
/server irc.undernet.org --- /join #Diabetic-Talk

"Ted Rosenberg" > wrote in message
> [...]

> > anyway! Visit your local dime store or go to an online toy vendor to

stock
> > up!
> >

> > i.. Remember that candy has a long shelf-life. You can keep some of

your
> > child's favorites for him or her to enjoy at other times. Put some in

the
> > freezer or refrigerator too.
> >

> > j.. Treats low in fat can be used to treat lows throughout the year.
> > Chocolate and other higher-fat treats don't work well for treating lows,
> > though, as the fat slows the progress of glucose into the blood stream.
> > Stick to hard candies, gum drops, lollipops, and the like.
> >

> > k.. Have a ghostly good time!
> >

> --
> "...in addition to being foreign territory the past is, as history, a
> hall of mirrors that reflect the needs of souls observing from the

Tiger Lily