FoodBanter.com

-   -   Halloween Tips for Parents & Kids (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/41596-re-halloween-tips-parents.html)

Ted Rosenberg 30-10-2004 10:29 PM

Halloween Tips for Parents & Kids

Why what an excellent post!

--
"...in addition to being foreign territory the past is, as history, a
hall of mirrors that reflect the needs of souls observing from the present"

Tiger Lily 30-10-2004 11:15 PM

the "Halloween Goblin" comes to our house to collect/buy whatever halloween
candy that the kidlet chooses to leave for the Goblin

being as the Goblin has been known to leave $5 for candy, the kid is
generous!

the kid has had years where the Goblin only leaves $1 for his efforts.......
his efforts have been MUCH better since THAT year!

the 'Goblin's' candy goes to work to help all those people who needs the
candy like a whole in the head too...... lol

kate
--
Join us in the Diabetic-Talk Chatroom on UnderNet
/server irc.undernet.org --- /join #Diabetic-Talk

Tiger Lily 30-10-2004 11:15 PM