Old 29-01-2012, 08:21 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default weirdest thing ever..

nobody is going to do it for me and your right we are all our own machines
so I need to be vigilant to protect mine from harm.

Best part is once I figured it out it was a easy problem to solve and I am
back on track.

I like my Kona coffee better anyway so its all good..lol

:-)

KROM

"Storrmmee" wrote...

just another example of how one size does NOT fit all, and also an example
of what a responsible person you are, Lee

Old 31-01-2012, 05:06 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

be proud of yourself, Lee
"KROM" wrote in message ...
nobody is going to do it for me and your right we are all our own machines
so I need to be vigilant to protect mine from harm.

Best part is once I figured it out it was a easy problem to solve and I am
back on track.

I like my Kona coffee better anyway so its all good..lol

:-)

KROM

"Storrmmee" wrote...

just another example of how one size does NOT fit all, and also an example
of what a responsible person you are, Lee

What's the weirdest kitchen thing you've seen? Julie Bove[_2_] General Cooking 14 31-08-2012 02:10 AM
Top ten weirdest donuts around the world Becca General Cooking 25 16-03-2010 12:58 AM
I ate the whole thing pintlar General Cooking 6 04-02-2009 05:19 AM
One Thing Omelet General Cooking 0 02-01-2007 04:52 PM
One Thing [email protected] General Cooking 0 02-01-2007 03:00 AM