Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default OK lets get serious

Hey if we're gunner have a war lets have it about something important
all those that LOVE Vegemite stand on the left side of the room those
that don't like it stand on the right side.

Love Don't love

:-)

(- -)
=m=(_)=m=
RodS T2
Australia
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

You and I will be sharing the room together I fear.

"RodS" > wrote in message

> Hey if we're gunner have a war lets have it about something important
> all those that LOVE Vegemite stand on the left side of the room those
> that don't like it stand on the right side.
>
> Love Don't love
>
> :-)
>
> (- -)
> =m=(_)=m=
> RodS T2
> Australia

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"RodS" > wrote in message ...

> Hey if we're gunner have a war lets have it about something important all
> those that LOVE Vegemite stand on the left side of the room those that
> don't like it stand on the right side.
>
> Love Don't love
>
> :-)

I've never had it.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> "RodS" > wrote in message
>>

>> Hey if we're gunner have a war lets have it about something important
>> all those that LOVE Vegemite stand on the left side of the room those
>> that don't like it stand on the right side.
>>
>> Love Don't love
>>
>> :-)

> I've never had it.

Well, if you are like most of your other countrymen you won't like it
I have known some who refuse to even try it

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Julie Bove" > wrote:
> "RodS" > wrote in message
> >
> > Hey if we're gunner have a war lets have it about something important
> > all those that LOVE Vegemite stand on the left side of the room those
> > that don't like it stand on the right side.
> >
> > Love Don't love
> >
> > :-)

> I've never had it.

Nor have I.

families: https://semperfifund.org https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
http://www.specialops.org/ http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/ ~Semper Fi~
http://www.woundedwarriors.ca/ http://www.legacy.com.au/ ~Semper Fi~

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Ozgirl" > wrote:
> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message
> > "RodS" > wrote in message

> >> Hey if we're gunner have a war lets have it about something important
> >> all those that LOVE Vegemite stand on the left side of the room those
> >> that don't like it stand on the right side.
> >>
> >> Love Don't love
> >>
> >> :-)

> > I've never had it.

> Well, if you are like most of your other countrymen you won't like it
> I have known some who refuse to even try it

I don't even know what it is.

families: https://semperfifund.org https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
http://www.specialops.org/ http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/ ~Semper Fi~
http://www.woundedwarriors.ca/ http://www.legacy.com.au/ ~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> "Ozgirl" > wrote:

>> > I've never had it.

>> Well, if you are like most of your other countrymen you won't like it
>> I have known some who refuse to even try it

> I don't even know what it is.

I've seen it on the shelves, but never bought it. I like different things,
so I might give it a try one day. I finally tried Nutella a few months ago
just to taste it. I thought it was terrible, but I know a lot of people like
it.

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 1/4/2012 10:20 PM, RodS wrote:

> Hey if we're gunner have a war lets have it about something important
> all those that LOVE Vegemite stand on the left side of the room those
> that don't like it stand on the right side.
>
> Love Don't love

X (Marmite!)

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> "Julie Bove" > wrote:
>> "RodS" > wrote in message
>> >
>> > Hey if we're gunner have a war lets have it about something
>> > important
>> > all those that LOVE Vegemite stand on the left side of the room
>> > those
>> > that don't like it stand on the right side.
>> >
>> > Love Don't love
>> >
>> > :-)

>> I've never had it.

> Nor have I.

You have no idea what you are missing

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Tiger Lily" > wrote in message
> On 1/4/2012 10:20 PM, RodS wrote:
>>

>> Hey if we're gunner have a war lets have it about something important
>> all those that LOVE Vegemite stand on the left side of the room those
>> that don't like it stand on the right side.
>>
>> Love Don't love

> X (Marmite!)

X pavane (but not
Promite or Marmite!)

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 5/01/2012 8:40 p.m., Tiger Lily wrote:
> On 1/4/2012 10:20 PM, RodS wrote:
>>

>> Hey if we're gunner have a war lets have it about something important
>> all those that LOVE Vegemite stand on the left side of the room those
>> that don't like it stand on the right side.
>>
>> Love Don't love

> X (Marmite!)

+1 Marmite

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 7/01/2012 2:54 PM, bugalugs wrote:
> On 5/01/2012 8:40 p.m., Tiger Lily wrote:
>> On 1/4/2012 10:20 PM, RodS wrote:
>>>

>>> Hey if we're gunner have a war lets have it about something important
>>> all those that LOVE Vegemite stand on the left side of the room those
>>> that don't like it stand on the right side.
>>>
>>> Love Don't love

>> X (Marmite!)
>>

> +1 Marmite

Hey I think we're winning :-)

--
(- -)
=m=(_)=m=
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"RodS" > wrote in message
> On 7/01/2012 2:54 PM, bugalugs wrote:

>>> X (Marmite!)
>>>

>> +1 Marmite
>>

> Hey I think we're winning :-)

I thought you were on the vegemite side.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 7/01/2012 3:24 PM, Ozgirl wrote:

> "RodS" > wrote in message ...

>>> +1 Marmite
>>>

>> Hey I think we're winning :-)

> I thought you were on the vegemite side.

Well marmite is close it's what vegemite was before they perfected the
recipe :-)

--
(- -)
=m=(_)=m=
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 1/7/2012 1:58 AM, RodS wrote:
> On 7/01/2012 3:24 PM, Ozgirl wrote:

>>> Hey I think we're winning :-)

>> I thought you were on the vegemite side.

> Well marmite is close it's what vegemite was before they perfected the
> recipe :-)

pfffttt!!!

kate