Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default What I did with leftover rotisserie chicken

On 2/4/2012 10:40 PM, RodS wrote:
> On 5/02/2012 12:55 PM, Tiger Lily wrote:

>>> Have you considered e-cigarettes mine looks like a real one glows like a
>>> real one even has vapour that looks like real smoke good way when you
>>> just "HAVE" to have something, mine even glows red at the tip like a
>>> real one, just have to be careful I don't try to light it :-)
>>> Cost me about $30
>>>
>>> (- -)
>>> =m=(_)=m=
>>> RodS T2
>>> Australia

>> they are double that here (from what i can find)
>>
>> do they have ongoing costs as well??? if not, i may just do that!
>>
>> 3 clove smokes today, 1 put out after 3 puffs, 1 wouldn't stay lit and i
>> gave up and the last one gagged me! (note, LAST one today) lol
>>
>> kate

> Well the way they work is that the filter thing has an inside bit that
> the vapour generating oil stuff goes on to, mine came with about 6 extra
> filters and I bought an extra bottle of the vapour oil (Marlbro flavor) :-)
> That will last me a long time as you only use about 2 drops for that
> satisfying fake smoke illusion and taste, good for about 300 puffs they
> reckon.
>
> (- -)
> =m=(_)=m=
> RodS T2
> Australia

hmm, if it tastes like a cigarette i'm going to want it

these 'herbal' cigarettes are beyond AWFUL and a couple of puffs......
well, day 4? or 5 now? and i'm having 2 a day (need to remind myself why
i detest them!)

lol

ty for the update/info Rod, much appreciated

kate