Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Adaptations of Holiday Favorites

"Janet" > wrote in message
> Ozgirl wrote:
>
>> With the
>> prayer thing, I can't see why people can't rotate the blessing so
>> everyone gets to say out loud a prayer that is applicable to them. In
>> your hearts you are still thanking your chosen deity or way of life
>> but you are allowing freedom of expression for all.

> Except the atheists.

Well I am not offended or upset hearing people pray or whatever to their
chosen deity or philosophy. I think that's called tolerance. Atheists
I'm sure are still thankful for something at a dinner table. Even if its
thanking the cook. No one should go unheard, IMO If a Christian can
tolerate the fact that Jewish people don't believe in Jesus being the
person Christians think he is then that IMO is no different to
tolerating the fact an atheist believes in no deity.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> "Janet" > wrote in message
>> Ozgirl wrote:
>>
>>> With the
>>> prayer thing, I can't see why people can't rotate the blessing so
>>> everyone gets to say out loud a prayer that is applicable to them.
>>> In
>>> your hearts you are still thanking your chosen deity or way of life
>>> but you are allowing freedom of expression for all.

>> Except the atheists.

> Maybe. I am an atheist. It does really bother me that people choose
> to pray but I do find it rather silly.

As does my brother I suspect but he never says it out loud. At funerals
and the like he will sit quietly while people pray and sign hymns or
whatever. He hasn't ridiculed Chrisitian beliefs since he was a young
(and rather radical) uni student at 18.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message

> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message

>>> Except the atheists.

>> Maybe. I am an atheist. It does really bother me that people choose to
>> pray but I do find it rather silly.

> As does my brother I suspect but he never says it out loud. At funerals
> and the like he will sit quietly while people pray and sign hymns or
> whatever. He hasn't ridiculed Chrisitian beliefs since he was a young (and
> rather radical) uni student at 18.

Ack! That was supposed to read, "Doesn't really bother me".

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

more like a burocrate zone, lol, Lee
"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> "Storrmmee" > wrote:
>> and that is how i felt, if we are goint to deny one then they all must
>> go, never have decorated since, Lee
>> >
>> > In that case, there should be no religious displays in public areas at
>> > all.

> Does that make it a no-spin zone? If I understand correctly, the four
> letters which appear on the four corners of a dreidel allude to the
> miracle
> of Hanukkah. They spell out: Nes (N-miracle), Gadol (G-great), Haya
> (H-happened) and Sham (S-there, meaning in Israel).
>
> We have a Christmas tree and a Menorah. I must get a dreidel!
>
> --
> Nick, KI6VAV. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their
> families: https://semperfifund.org https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
> http://www.specialops.org/ http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/ ~Semper Fi~
> http://www.woundedwarriors.ca/ http://www.legacy.com.au/ ~Semper Fi~

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Storrmmee" > wrote:
> more like a burocrate zone, lol, Lee
> "Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> > "Storrmmee" > wrote:
> >> and that is how i felt, if we are goint to deny one then they all must
> >> go, never have decorated since, Lee

> > Does that make it a no-spin zone? If I understand correctly, the four
> > letters which appear on the four corners of a dreidel allude to the
> > miracle
> > of Hanukkah. They spell out: Nes (N-miracle), Gadol (G-great), Haya
> > (H-happened) and Sham (S-there, meaning in Israel).
> >
> > We have a Christmas tree and a Menorah. I must get a dreidel!

No spin, no dreidel game, eh?

families: https://semperfifund.org https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
http://www.specialops.org/ http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/ ~Semper Fi~
http://www.woundedwarriors.ca/ http://www.legacy.com.au/ ~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

oh the state sorts spin, and its not a game at all to them, and tbh, i could
probably do the dredle and they wouldn't have a clue, Lee
"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> "Storrmmee" > wrote:
>> more like a burocrate zone, lol, Lee

>> > Does that make it a no-spin zone? If I understand correctly, the four
>> > letters which appear on the four corners of a dreidel allude to the
>> > miracle
>> > of Hanukkah. They spell out: Nes (N-miracle), Gadol (G-great), Haya
>> > (H-happened) and Sham (S-there, meaning in Israel).
>> >
>> > We have a Christmas tree and a Menorah. I must get a dreidel!

> No spin, no dreidel game, eh?
>
> --
> Nick, KI6VAV. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their
> families: https://semperfifund.org https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
> http://www.specialops.org/ http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/ ~Semper Fi~
> http://www.woundedwarriors.ca/ http://www.legacy.com.au/ ~Semper Fi~

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Storrmmee" > wrote:
> oh the state sorts spin, and its not a game at all to them, and tbh, i
> could probably do the dredle and they wouldn't have a clue, Lee
> "Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> > "Storrmmee" > wrote:
> >> more like a burocrate zone, lol, Lee

> > No spin, no dreidel game, eh?

The dreidel game, Nes [nischt]-Gadol [gantz]-Haya [halb]-Sham (or Po)
[shtel], was played during a period when the Israelites were prohibited
from practicing their religion or studying the Torah when the Greek armies
of King Antiochus controlled the Holy Land, before the Maccabees defeated
them and the oppressors didn't have a clue!

families: https://semperfifund.org https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
http://www.specialops.org/ http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/ ~Semper Fi~
http://www.woundedwarriors.ca/ http://www.legacy.com.au/ ~Semper Fi~

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 12/25/2011 11:57 PM, Nick Cramer wrote:
> > wrote:
>> oh the state sorts spin, and its not a game at all to them, and tbh, i
>> could probably do the dredle and they wouldn't have a clue, Lee

>>> No spin, no dreidel game, eh?

> The dreidel game, Nes [nischt]-Gadol [gantz]-Haya [halb]-Sham (or Po)
> [shtel], was played during a period when the Israelites were prohibited
> from practicing their religion or studying the Torah when the Greek armies
> of King Antiochus controlled the Holy Land, before the Maccabees defeated
> them and the oppressors didn't have a clue!

Nick,

I am impressed!

When I was a kid I attended a private high school for girls run by
Yeshiva University. I had to sit for a 6 hour exam to get in and I did,
but that didn't mean I was a good student. I was born a rebel.

I attended my Freshman and Sophomore years and in the middle of my
Sophomore year, I got into trouble with the authorities because I had
organized a covert dreidel game for pennies. They called my mom in
(again) and she was not happy, but I caught my Daddy smirking behind her
back. Anyway, I didn't get punished as I thought I would, so the big
'ness' was my escaping. That year the 'sham' on the dreidel, for me
meant Manhattan. <g>

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

lol, great story Janet

"Janet Wilder" > wrote in message
b.com...

> When I was a kid I attended a private high school for girls run by
> Yeshiva University. I had to sit for a 6 hour exam to get in and I
> did, but that didn't mean I was a good student. I was born a rebel.
>
> I attended my Freshman and Sophomore years and in the middle of my
> Sophomore year, I got into trouble with the authorities because I had
> organized a covert dreidel game for pennies. They called my mom in
> (again) and she was not happy, but I caught my Daddy smirking behind
> her back. Anyway, I didn't get punished as I thought I would, so the
> big 'ness' was my escaping. That year the 'sham' on the dreidel, for
> me meant Manhattan. <g>

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Janet Wilder > wrote:
> On 12/25/2011 11:57 PM, Nick Cramer wrote:
> > > wrote:
> >> oh the state sorts spin, and its not a game at all to them, and tbh, i
> >> could probably do the dredle and they wouldn't have a clue, Lee

> > The dreidel game, Nes [nischt]-Gadol [gantz]-Haya [halb]-Sham (or Po)
> > [shtel], was played during a period when the Israelites were prohibited
> > from practicing their religion or studying the Torah when the Greek
> > armies of King Antiochus controlled the Holy Land, before the Maccabees
> > defeated them and the oppressors didn't have a clue!
> >

> Nick,
>
> I am impressed!
>
> When I was a kid I attended a private high school for girls run by
> Yeshiva University. I had to sit for a 6 hour exam to get in and I did,
> but that didn't mean I was a good student. I was born a rebel.
>
> I attended my Freshman and Sophomore years and in the middle of my
> Sophomore year, I got into trouble with the authorities because I had
> organized a covert dreidel game for pennies. They called my mom in
> (again) and she was not happy, but I caught my Daddy smirking behind her
> back. Anyway, I didn't get punished as I thought I would, so the big
> 'ness' was my escaping. That year the 'sham' on the dreidel, for me
> meant Manhattan. <g>

Too funny, Jaye. So you were Daddy's Little Princess, eh?

Happy New Year to all.

families: https://semperfifund.org https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
http://www.specialops.org/ http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/ ~Semper Fi~
http://www.woundedwarriors.ca/ http://www.legacy.com.au/ ~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 12/26/2011 6:21 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:
> On 12/25/2011 11:57 PM, Nick Cramer wrote:
>> > wrote:
>>> oh the state sorts spin, and its not a game at all to them, and tbh, i
>>> could probably do the dredle and they wouldn't have a clue, Lee

>> The dreidel game, Nes [nischt]-Gadol [gantz]-Haya [halb]-Sham (or Po)
>> [shtel], was played during a period when the Israelites were prohibited
>> from practicing their religion or studying the Torah when the Greek
>> armies
>> of King Antiochus controlled the Holy Land, before the Maccabees defeated
>> them and the oppressors didn't have a clue!
>>

> Nick,
>
> I am impressed!
>
> When I was a kid I attended a private high school for girls run by
> Yeshiva University. I had to sit for a 6 hour exam to get in and I did,
> but that didn't mean I was a good student. I was born a rebel.
>
> I attended my Freshman and Sophomore years and in the middle of my
> Sophomore year, I got into trouble with the authorities because I had
> organized a covert dreidel game for pennies. They called my mom in
> (again) and she was not happy, but I caught my Daddy smirking behind her
> back. Anyway, I didn't get punished as I thought I would, so the big
> 'ness' was my escaping. That year the 'sham' on the dreidel, for me
> meant Manhattan. <g>

Love it!!!

***hugs***

a girl after my own heart!
kate
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 12/26/2011 10:02 PM, Nick Cramer wrote:
> Too funny, Jaye. So you were Daddy's Little Princess, eh?
>
> Happy New Year to all.

aren't all girls, Nick????

second.......... think of your own Princess's

grin

kate

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Tiger Lily > wrote:
> On 12/26/2011 10:02 PM, Nick Cramer wrote:
> > Too funny, Jaye. So you were Daddy's Little Princess, eh?
> >
> > Happy New Year to all.

> aren't all girls, Nick????
>
> second.......... think of your own Princess's
>
> grin

So true, Katie. My daughters range from 31 to 51. They and my many
granddaughters are all my princesses. My bride of 21 years is, of course,
my Queen!

families: https://semperfifund.org https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
http://www.specialops.org/ http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/ ~Semper Fi~
http://www.woundedwarriors.ca/ http://www.legacy.com.au/ ~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 12/27/2011 12:35 AM, Nick Cramer wrote:
> Tiger > wrote:
>> On 12/26/2011 10:02 PM, Nick Cramer wrote:
>>> Too funny, Jaye. So you were Daddy's Little Princess, eh?
>>>
>>> Happy New Year to all.

>> aren't all girls, Nick????
>>
>> second.......... think of your own Princess's
>>
>> grin

> So true, Katie. My daughters range from 31 to 51. They and my many
> granddaughters are all my princesses. My bride of 21 years is, of course,
> my Queen!

i love the warm fuzzy feeling

your Queen is very lucky!

ya know, hubby and i are approaching.... 16 years together!!!! (dating
et al)

we have decided next May is a good time to marry

lol

kate
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Tiger Lily > wrote:
> On 12/27/2011 12:35 AM, Nick Cramer wrote:
> > Tiger > wrote:

> >> aren't all girls, Nick????
> >>
> >> second.......... think of your own Princess's
> >>
> >> grin

> > So true, Katie. My daughters range from 31 to 51. They and my many
> > granddaughters are all my princesses. My bride of 21 years is, of
> > course, my Queen!

> i love the warm fuzzy feeling

As do I!

> your Queen is very lucky!

As am I!

> ya know, hubby and i are approaching.... 16 years together!!!! (dating
> et al)

I was five weeks shy of 55 when we married.

> we have decided next May is a good time to marry
>
> lol

Well, make it May 12th!!! LMAO

families: https://semperfifund.org https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
http://www.specialops.org/ http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/ ~Semper Fi~
http://www.woundedwarriors.ca/ http://www.legacy.com.au/ ~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Janet Wilder > wrote:
: >>>>> four letters which appear on the four corners of a dreidel allude to
: >>>>> the miracle of Hanukkah. They spell out: Nes (N-miracle), Gadol
: >>>>> (G-great), Haya (H-happened) and Sham (S-there, meaning in Israel).
: >>>>>
: >>>>> We have a Christmas tree and a Menorah. I must get a dreidel!
: >>>
: >>> No spin, no dreidel game, eh?
: >
[...]

: --
: Janet Wilder
: Way-the-heck-south Texas
: Spelling doesn't count. Cooking does.

So you wnet to Central! I always went to secular schools and love the
education I got. You've come a long way baby:-)

Enjoy your last night of Channuka and gamble away with your dreidel.
Pehhies are better than winning all the chocolate gold coins for the
diabetics he-)

Wendy
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 12/26/2011 11:02 PM, Nick Cramer wrote:

> Too funny, Jaye. So you were Daddy's Little Princess, eh?

There was never a doubt. My younger sister still hasn't gotten over it,
though he really tried to hide it.

> Happy New Year to all.

Happy and healthy to you and yours, too.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas
Spelling doesn't count. Cooking does.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 12/27/2011 10:32 AM, W. Baker wrote:

> So you wnet to Central! I always went to secular schools and love the
> education I got. You've come a long way baby:-)

I did. Central, Manhattan. It was fairly new and there was not yet a
senior class when I came in. The building where the school was (58th
between 9th and 10th) was an old boys school. Many years ago, after the
school I went to closed, the building was sold and renovated into
apartments. How many people can say: "my high school want condo!"

> Enjoy your last night of Channuka and gamble away with your dreidel.
> Pehhies are better than winning all the chocolate gold coins for the
> diabetics he-)

We played with match sticks when I was a kid. The chocolate gelt never
lasted long enough.

Today I was telling a friend about one Chanukah when money was very
tight. I got a toy the first night then every night after, I got a pair
of panties with the day of the week embroidered on them.

I never anticipated that the next night would be a pair with the next
day of the week on them. Each night I was excited to see what my gift
would be and I was thrilled with the panties every night for the next 7
nights.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas
Spelling doesn't count. Cooking does.
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Janet Wilder > wrote:
[...]

I remember both that building (the 59th st crosstown bus passed by on its
was east) and thos 7 day pantie sets. They were a big deal when i was a
kid. The were so much cuter than those carter ones most of us wore all
the time. No sense of style at all, but they wore like iron! Of course,
durign the War, when rubber wqas scarce they used to make them with a
button n the side closure rather thana the elstic. If that button popped
of it was a total disater as you stood there with your underpants down
around your ankles. Not easy to deal with at age 7 or 8.

Wendy
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 12/27/2011 9:13 PM, W. Baker wrote:
> Janet > wrote:
> : On 12/27/2011 10:32 AM, W. Baker wrote:
>
> :> So you wnet to Central! I always went to secular schools and love the
> :> education I got. You've come a long way baby:-)
>
> : I did. Central, Manhattan. It was fairly new and there was not yet a
> : senior class when I came in. The building where the school was (58th
> : between 9th and 10th) was an old boys school. Many years ago, after the
> : school I went to closed, the building was sold and renovated into
> : apartments. How many people can say: "my high school want condo!"
> :>
> :> Enjoy your last night of Channuka and gamble away with your dreidel.
> :> Pehhies are better than winning all the chocolate gold coins for the
> :> diabetics he-)
>

> : We played with match sticks when I was a kid. The chocolate gelt never
> : lasted long enough.
>
> : Today I was telling a friend about one Chanukah when money was very
> : tight. I got a toy the first night then every night after, I got a pair
> : of panties with the day of the week embroidered on them.
>
> : I never anticipated that the next night would be a pair with the next
> : day of the week on them. Each night I was excited to see what my gift
> : would be and I was thrilled with the panties every night for the next 7
> : nights.
>

> : --
> : Janet Wilder
> : Way-the-heck-south Texas
> : Spelling doesn't count. Cooking does.
>
> I remember both that building (the 59th st crosstown bus passed by on its
> was east) and thos 7 day pantie sets. They were a big deal when i was a
> kid. The were so much cuter than those carter ones most of us wore all
> the time. No sense of style at all, but they wore like iron! Of course,
> durign the War, when rubber wqas scarce they used to make them with a
> button n the side closure rather thana the elstic. If that button popped
> of it was a total disater as you stood there with your underpants down
> around your ankles. Not easy to deal with at age 7 or 8.

Wendy,

LOL at the underpants with the buttons.

I was born in '46 so I always had elastic on my panties, but they were
mostly Carter's "Spanky Pants" My mom would take us to the Lower East
Side to Kurtz's, a dry goods store, to buy underwear, pajamas and
'dungarees'. There was some kind of connection, I think it was from the
Young Israel.

I bought the layette for my first baby there. Also entirely Carter's
but in yellow as in those days one didn't know the sex of a baby until
it was born and someone looked between its legs.

I will be off line for a while as we leave for Buenos Aires and a cruise
around Cape Horn in the morning. Everyone play nice while I'm gone. :-)
--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas
Spelling doesn't count. Cooking does.
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Janet Wilder > wrote:
> On 12/27/2011 9:13 PM, W. Baker wrote:
> > Janet > wrote:
> > : On 12/27/2011 10:32 AM, W. Baker wrote:

[ . . . . ]
> I will be off line for a while as we leave for Buenos Aires and a cruise
> around Cape Horn in the morning. Everyone play nice while I'm gone. :-)

Around Cape Horn!? Way-the-heck-south for real!!! Have a great trip, Jaye.

families: https://semperfifund.org https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
http://www.specialops.org/ http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/ ~Semper Fi~
http://www.woundedwarriors.ca/ http://www.legacy.com.au/ ~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Have a fun cruise Janet!

"Janet Wilder" > wrote in message
eb.com...

> I will be off line for a while as we leave for Buenos Aires and a
> cruise around Cape Horn in the morning. Everyone play nice while I'm
> gone. :-)

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

have a great time. Lee
> [...]
>> of it was a total disater as you stood there with your underpants down
>> around your ankles. Not easy to deal with at age 7 or 8.
>>

> Wendy,
>
> LOL at the underpants with the buttons.
>
> I was born in '46 so I always had elastic on my panties, but they were
> mostly Carter's "Spanky Pants" My mom would take us to the Lower East
> Side to Kurtz's, a dry goods store, to buy underwear, pajamas and
> 'dungarees'. There was some kind of connection, I think it was from the
> Young Israel.
>
> I bought the layette for my first baby there. Also entirely Carter's but
> in yellow as in those days one didn't know the sex of a baby until it was
> born and someone looked between its legs.
>
> I will be off line for a while as we leave for Buenos Aires and a cruise
> around Cape Horn in the morning. Everyone play nice while I'm gone. :-)

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Janet Wilder > wrote:

Wow! Hve a great trip and tell us alll about it when you get back. Do
they stil dunk you when you cross the equator?

: > Janet > wrote:
: > : On 12/27/2011 10:32 AM, W. Baker wrote:
: >
: > :> So you wnet to Central! I always went to secular schools and love the
: > :> education I got. You've come a long way baby:-)
: >
: > : I did. Central, Manhattan. It was fairly new and there was not yet a
: > : senior class when I came in. The building where the school was (58th
: > : between 9th and 10th) was an old boys school. Many years ago, after the
: > : school I went to closed, the building was sold and renovated into
: > : apartments. How many people can say: "my high school want condo!"
: > :>
[...]
: > : --
[...]

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 12/28/2011 8:10 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:
> On 12/27/2011 9:13 PM, W. Baker wrote:
>> Janet > wrote:
>> : On 12/27/2011 10:32 AM, W. Baker wrote:
>>
>> :> So you wnet to Central! I always went to secular schools and love the
>> :> education I got. You've come a long way baby:-)
>>
>> : I did. Central, Manhattan. It was fairly new and there was not yet a
>> : senior class when I came in. The building where the school was (58th
>> : between 9th and 10th) was an old boys school. Many years ago, after the
>> : school I went to closed, the building was sold and renovated into
>> : apartments. How many people can say: "my high school want condo!"
>> :>
>> :> Enjoy your last night of Channuka and gamble away with your dreidel.
>> :> Pehhies are better than winning all the chocolate gold coins for the
>> :> diabetics he-)
>>

>> : We played with match sticks when I was a kid. The chocolate gelt never
>> : lasted long enough.
>>
>> : Today I was telling a friend about one Chanukah when money was very
>> : tight. I got a toy the first night then every night after, I got a pair
>> : of panties with the day of the week embroidered on them.
>>
>> : I never anticipated that the next night would be a pair with the next
>> : day of the week on them. Each night I was excited to see what my gift
>> : would be and I was thrilled with the panties every night for the next 7
>> : nights.
>>

>> : --
>> : Janet Wilder
>> : Way-the-heck-south Texas
>> : Spelling doesn't count. Cooking does.
>>
>> I remember both that building (the 59th st crosstown bus passed by on its
>> was east) and thos 7 day pantie sets. They were a big deal when i was a
>> kid. The were so much cuter than those carter ones most of us wore all
>> the time. No sense of style at all, but they wore like iron! Of course,
>> durign the War, when rubber wqas scarce they used to make them with a
>> button n the side closure rather thana the elstic. If that button popped
>> of it was a total disater as you stood there with your underpants down
>> around your ankles. Not easy to deal with at age 7 or 8.
>>

> Wendy,
>
> LOL at the underpants with the buttons.
>
> I was born in '46 so I always had elastic on my panties, but they were
> mostly Carter's "Spanky Pants" My mom would take us to the Lower East
> Side to Kurtz's, a dry goods store, to buy underwear, pajamas and
> 'dungarees'. There was some kind of connection, I think it was from the
> Young Israel.
>
> I bought the layette for my first baby there. Also entirely Carter's but
> in yellow as in those days one didn't know the sex of a baby until it
> was born and someone looked between its legs.
>
> I will be off line for a while as we leave for Buenos Aires and a cruise
> around Cape Horn in the morning. Everyone play nice while I'm gone. :-)

oh Janet, have a GREAT time!!!

kate
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"W. Baker" > wrote:
> Janet Wilder > wrote:
>
> Wow! Hve a great trip and tell us alll about it when you get back. Do
> they stil dunk you when you cross the equator?

[ . . . . ]
> : I will be off line for a while as we leave for Buenos Aires and a
> : cruise around Cape Horn in the morning. Everyone play nice while I'm
> : gone. :-) --

Isn't that dunk only the first time you cross the equator? And never from
an airplane!

Summertime Favorites drinKay General 2 26-08-2013 06:57 AM
New twists on old favorites Christopher M.[_3_] General Cooking 1 31-12-2011 12:25 AM
N.C. Favorites? chefmcc Barbecue 6 07-06-2007 10:31 PM
My Favorites; Your Suggestions? Al in Dallas Beer 1 18-06-2004 05:36 PM
Wines that used to be favorites Dick R. Wine 3 26-02-2004 10:45 PM