Member

You might have heard from your mother or your grandmother in the past that chicken soup is the cure for the common cold.You have gone through/are going through a deep multi-faceted loss and will most likely revisit that loss many times through your life.
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Chicken soup

"johnemallindias" > wrote in
message ...

> You might have heard from your mother or your grandmother in the past
> that chicken soup is the cure for the common cold.You have gone
> through/are going through a deep multi-faceted loss and will most likely
> revisit that loss many times through your life.

WTF?

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Laundry Soap, i.e., not FOOD! LOL! (was Chicken soup)

i started using vinagar when i realized i break out with most fabric
softeners, i make my soap for the laundry from time to time hoping to find
something that won't break me ojut, the only commercial one i can use is
fresh start, and i just recently found a source for it at a reasonable price
on the net so will save this incase the source dries up.

thanks, Lee