Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default sigh..last grill o the year <pours out some pepsi max on the ground>

had a few nice days so snuck one more in

was grilled veggies and porterhouse steaks..was good!

see you hopefully in may mr grill!

KROM

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 17:47:08 -0500, "KROM" > wrote:

>had a few nice days so snuck one more in
>
>was grilled veggies and porterhouse steaks..was good!
>
>see you hopefully in may mr grill!
>
>KROM

We throw on a jacket and grill anyway. :-D Hope you don't miss your
friend too much! :-)
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 9/28/2011 4:47 PM, KROM wrote:
> had a few nice days so snuck one more in
>
> was grilled veggies and porterhouse steaks..was good!
>
> see you hopefully in may mr grill!
>
> KROM

but but but

ok, we don't BBQ in -15F ranges

but, we do BBQ thru the winter, turn it on and the snow melts off

kate
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Tiger Lily" > wrote in message
> On 9/28/2011 4:47 PM, KROM wrote:
>> had a few nice days so snuck one more in
>>
>> was grilled veggies and porterhouse steaks..was good!
>>
>> see you hopefully in may mr grill!
>>
>> KROM
>>

> but but but
>
> ok, we don't BBQ in -15F ranges
>
> but, we do BBQ thru the winter, turn it on and the snow melts off

I have only ever BBQed once. It was a disaster! I couldn't get the coals
to light. I saturated them with cologne. Then I added some newspaper which
did catch fire and took off towards the neighbors. Eventually I did get it
to light and I made steaks for my friends which I did not eat. I was a
vegetarian then.

I do find it odd that my husband has never asked about getting a BBQ. I
thought men liked to do that. But maybe I am wrong. I thought my dad liked
to do it but he admitted to me after I bought him the cookbook and tool set
that he didn't actually ever like to do it. Come to think of it, I don't
think that my brother owns one either.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

yeah I grill on wood in a kettle grill..takes 40 mins to get it fully going
on a calm day...lol

KROM

"BlueBrooke" wrote in message

On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 17:47:08 -0500, "KROM" > wrote:

>had a few nice days so snuck one more in
>
>was grilled veggies and porterhouse steaks..was good!
>
>see you hopefully in may mr grill!
>
>KROM

We throw on a jacket and grill anyway. :-D Hope you don't miss your
friend too much! :-)

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

if I had a deck I would..only clear spot for my grill gets buried in snow in
winter

KROM

"Tiger Lily" wrote in message ...

On 9/28/2011 4:47 PM, KROM wrote:
> had a few nice days so snuck one more in
>
> was grilled veggies and porterhouse steaks..was good!
>
> see you hopefully in may mr grill!
>
> KROM

but but but

ok, we don't BBQ in -15F ranges

but, we do BBQ thru the winter, turn it on and the snow melts off

kate

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 9/29/2011 3:11 PM, KROM wrote:
> if I had a deck I would..only clear spot for my grill gets buried in
> snow in winter
>
> KROM
>

> "Tiger Lily" wrote in message ...
>
> On 9/28/2011 4:47 PM, KROM wrote:
>> had a few nice days so snuck one more in
>>
>> was grilled veggies and porterhouse steaks..was good!
>>
>> see you hopefully in may mr grill!
>>
>> KROM
>>

> but but but
>
> ok, we don't BBQ in -15F ranges
>
> but, we do BBQ thru the winter, turn it on and the snow melts off
>
> kate

'the first thing we shovel out for access

not deck here, patio

kate