FoodBanter.com

-   -   L' Shanna Tova (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/411394-l-shanna-tova.html)

Janet Wilder[_1_] 27-09-2011 03:23 AM

L' Shanna Tova

To all my Jewish friends, I wish yo a happy HEALTHY and prosperous new
year. May you be inscribed for a good year to come.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas

Storrmmee 27-09-2011 10:24 AM

L' Shanna Tova

same to you, Lee
eb.com...

Evelyn 27-09-2011 12:14 PM

L' Shanna Tova

On Mon, 26 Sep 2011 21:23:59 -0500, Janet Wilder
> wrote:

>To all my Jewish friends, I wish yo a happy HEALTHY and prosperous new
>year. May you be inscribed for a good year to come.

I wish you all the same! Be healthy and happy!

Evelyn

Susan[_6_] 27-09-2011 03:09 PM

L' Shanna Tova

x-no-arcahive: yes

On 9/26/2011 10:23 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:
> To all my Jewish friends, I wish yo a happy HEALTHY and prosperous new
> year. May you be inscribed for a good year to come.

The same to you and to all...

Susan

Cheri[_3_] 27-09-2011 03:23 PM

L' Shanna Tova

"Susan" > wrote in message
> x-no-arcahive: yes
>
> On 9/26/2011 10:23 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:
>> To all my Jewish friends, I wish yo a happy HEALTHY and prosperous new
>> year. May you be inscribed for a good year to come.
>>

> The same to you and to all...
>
> Susan

Ditto that.

Cheri

W. Baker 27-09-2011 08:28 PM

L' Shanna Tova

Thanks to all who have sent greetings and let me wish you all all good
wishes for a very healthy and happy New Year.

Wendy
KROM > wrote:
: to you and everyone else as well

: :-)

: KROM

: "Janet Wilder" wrote in message
: eb.com...

: To all my Jewish friends, I wish yo a happy HEALTHY and prosperous new
: year. May you be inscribed for a good year to come.

: --

Ozgirl 27-09-2011 11:33 PM

L' Shanna Tova

Same to you Janet. I am surprised at how many people in the diabetes
groups are Jewish. Hope this year is a good one for you and your family.

Nick Cramer 29-09-2011 05:06 AM

L' Shanna Tova

Janet Wilder > wrote:
> To all my Jewish friends, I wish yo a happy HEALTHY and prosperous new
> year. May you be inscribed for a good year to come.

Youse is a good girl, Janet. I second your good wishes, to ALL, FOREVER!

families: https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/ http://anymarine.com/
http://www.specialops.org/ http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/