Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Thanksgiving dinner

Hahahha, what a rebel! I have had raw meat dishes when dining with
Lebanese families at their houses. Can't remember the name of the dish
but its raw minced lamb with lots of spices and herbs. I test any
meatloaf/meatball mix before cooking to make sure it tastes right. But I
can't sit down to a raw steak.

"KROM" > wrote in message
> when I was a kid I would steal a finger full of raw meatloaf meat from
> the mixing bowl like it was frosting..
>
> I would get yelled at..then we went to a fancy restaurant for a family
> reunion and I ordered steak tar tar and toast points...my mother just
> glared at me the entire meal...
>
> KROM
>

> "Ozgirl" wrote in message ...
>
> I could be the whole couple I have preferences but I will eat
> pretty
> much any part of an animal. But I do prefer my animals dead. I find it
> weird that some people will throw a steak on a grill and quickly turn
> it
> over then eat but if you offer them a raw steak on a plate they are
> disgusted and talk of food poisoning etc, lol.
>
> "KROM" > wrote in message
>> my wife and I are a total "jack sprat" couple..she hates dark meat..I
>> love it..she hates fat ..I love it.
>>
>> she likes her meat shy of burnt..I like mine still mooing or
>> clucking..
>>
>> so when i cook a turkey she eats the breast and I eat the rest..lol.
>>
>> my favorite part of a bird is the parsons nose since its mostly
>> fat..she thinks I'm gross..lol
>>
>> I also eat the fat off her pork chops and steaks..she only likes the
>> center and nothing near the bone so I get those bits..the best bits
>> btw!
>>
>> :-D
>>
>> KROM
>>

>> "Tiger Lily" wrote in message
>>
>> On 9/23/2011 2:52 PM, KROM wrote:
>>> I will take turkey most anyway its prepared..lol
>>>
>>> KROM

>> I get the Leg!
>>
>> kate (ya, i know we are told to eat just the white meat.........
>> never
>> did like that near as much as the leg/thigh)

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

I ordered a pulled pork sandwich when I was in Memphis and it had slaw on
it..I was not pleased..lol

my entire life slaw is a side dish and my ocd doesnt like my foods to
touch..lol

KROM

"Ozgirl" wrote ...

I've always had coleslaw on a sandwich if having both. I didn't realise
there was another way, lol.