Old 21-09-2011, 05:31 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Sweet potatoes with goat cheese

On 9/20/2011 4:55 PM, Ozgirl wrote:

"Tiger Lily" wrote in message
On 9/19/2011 4:57 PM, Ozgirl wrote:
Devilled eggs and raw veggies always go at parties I bring them to. I
think deep down people really like eating healthy food especially if it
is already prepared for them.

Those have been my favourites for years....... pre-diabetes as well

(now i can't have too much tater salad...... that's ok)

kate

Hard boiled eggs quartered, crispy bacon, shallots, peppers, finely cut
celery and a few bits of potato with skin plus dressing. Potato salad
with little potato in it

oh, i love my 'full' potato salad, so i just limit how much i get of it
and what time of day i get to have it!

kate

Old 21-09-2011, 06:01 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Tiger Lily" wrote in message
On 9/19/2011 4:57 PM, Ozgirl wrote:
Devilled eggs and raw veggies always go at parties I bring them to. I
think deep down people really like eating healthy food especially if it
is already prepared for them.

Those have been my favourites for years....... pre-diabetes as well

(now i can't have too much tater salad...... that's ok)

kate

Hard boiled eggs quartered, crispy bacon, shallots, peppers, finely cut
celery and a few bits of potato with skin plus dressing. Potato salad
with little potato in it

oh, i love my 'full' potato salad, so i just limit how much i get of it
and what time of day i get to have it!

Since I can't have mayo any more and I don't like sour cream, I found a
recipe that uses olive oil. It was similar to this one:

http://www.bonappetit.com/recipes/20...r_potato_salad

I used a sugar substitute and more onion than potato.

Old 22-09-2011, 08:39 AM
Member

Gusy I have to get the recipe of goat meat with some cheese I really love to eat this. and also share some healthy recipes that are good form healthy of pan cakes.