FoodBanter.com

-   -   Diabetes and hypothyroid (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/410925-diabetes-hypothyroid.html)

Robert Miles[_4_] 11-09-2011 02:50 AM

Diabetes and hypothyroid

Julie, I believe you mentioned that Angela has both diabetes
and a hypothyroid problem. If so, you may be interested in
this site where that combination is discussed:

http://www.tudiabetes.org/group/hypothyroiddiabetics

http://www.tudiabetes.org/

Julie Bove[_2_] 11-09-2011 03:47 AM

Diabetes and hypothyroid

"Robert Miles" > wrote in message
.com...
> Julie, I believe you mentioned that Angela has both diabetes
> and a hypothyroid problem. If so, you may be interested in
> this site where that combination is discussed:
>
> http://www.tudiabetes.org/group/hypothyroiddiabetics
>
> http://www.tudiabetes.org/

No. She doesn't have diabetes.

Tiger Lily 11-10-2011 07:40 AM

Diabetes and hypothyroid

On 10/10/2011 11:12 AM, chizcurlz wrote:
> We all know that some cases of diabetes are inborn or permanent. But for
> those who are lucky to have a great and healthy body, I suggest that you
> should take care of your bodies by eating healthy foods, taking proper
> exercises and having a healthy lifestyle.

yes, done that

any great suggestions now?

do you have diabetes, or are you just an 'expert' here to look down
their nose at us or try to sell crud?

just askinizall

kate