Old 06-09-2011, 03:20 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default 3rd day of home made soup.

Its warming up here, we don't really have a winter as such But still,
soup is for any time

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
that sounds nice as it has cooled off here, Lee
"Ozgirl" wrote in message
I am having the last of this soup for lunch Tonight I am doing beef
casserole in the slow cooker. As is for me, with rice for the kids.
Nothing fancy, just a hearty beef "stew"

"KROM" wrote in message
dang it now I wanna make soup..lol

and in fact probably will this week

I am thinking something like lentil/chicken soup with quinoa..maybe
a few red beans..I was thinking red peppers and leek and
celery..onion/garlic and fresh herbs

KROM

That sounds delicious, all the flavoursome ingredients

Old 06-09-2011, 03:58 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

it won't stay cool for long, very odd weather, but know it will be down in
the fourties tonight/tomarrow that just sounded very homey, we eat soup year
round, as someone said earlier, we often have what i call "adventure" soup
or stew to use up the things that must go and we always end up with
something tastey and never the same twice... if there is a lot, it will be
near rice one night or pasta the next, Lee

"KROM" wrote in message
dang it now I wanna make soup..lol

and in fact probably will this week

I am thinking something like lentil/chicken soup with quinoa..maybe a
few red beans..I was thinking red peppers and leek and
celery..onion/garlic and fresh herbs

KROM

That sounds delicious, all the flavoursome ingredients

What exactly is 'home made'? A Moose in Love General Cooking 51 03-03-2014 12:23 AM
Home Made Pop? Gregor Winemaking 11 06-02-2005 04:47 AM
Home made Miso Soup Leila General Cooking 6 03-02-2005 02:23 AM
Home Made Soy Yogurt ? Hip Mama Vegetarian cooking 0 01-03-2004 12:58 AM