Old 03-09-2011, 08:50 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Found some bread that Angela can eat.

never had one catch on fire but i will tell the dh, as you might expect we
are very fire risk adverse, Lee
"Julie Bove" wrote in message

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
i can't eat popcorn but the dh loved his, that is once we figured out to
buy the discs from walmart site to store, where they were actually
available and mch cheaper, Lee

I hated the smell of it and then I had a disc catch on fire. That was the
end of that.

This is the one I bought. Nordic Ware. And then it will break. And then
I will curse myself for buying another.

http://www.google.com/products/catal...d=0CGQQ8wIwAQ#

Old 03-09-2011, 11:50 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 9/3/2011 1:29 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
wrote in message
i can't eat popcorn but the dh loved his, that is once we figured out to
buy the discs from walmart site to store, where they were actually
available and mch cheaper, Lee

I hated the smell of it and then I had a disc catch on fire. That was the
end of that.

This is the one I bought. Nordic Ware. And then it will break. And then I
will curse myself for buying another.

http://www.google.com/products/catal...d=0CGQQ8wIwAQ#

that's the popcorn popper that i have had in use for 25 years

i've dropped it, and fortunately it didn't break

kate
Old 04-09-2011, 05:41 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

wrote in message
i can't eat popcorn but the dh loved his, that is once we figured out to
buy the discs from walmart site to store, where they were actually
available and mch cheaper, Lee

I hated the smell of it and then I had a disc catch on fire. That was
the
end of that.

This is the one I bought. Nordic Ware. And then it will break. And
then I
will curse myself for buying another.

http://www.google.com/products/catal...d=0CGQQ8wIwAQ#

that's the popcorn popper that i have had in use for 25 years

i've dropped it, and fortunately it didn't break

Really? I've had countless ones. They only seem to last me a year or two.
But I also used to eat a lot more popcorn than I do now. Often it was what
I had for dinner.