Banned

I think I'm lost in the discussion. First there were Kisses and then the discussion about transfat and oil? I'm really confused right now. Anyways, back to the chocolate.. I used to love kisses because it's really sweet and it's in bite size. It's not my favorite chocolate of all but it is one of the chocolates I like to eat.
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Kisses filled with air

"haleymcadams1" > wrote in
message .. .

> I think I'm lost in the discussion. First there were Kisses and then the
> discussion about transfat and oil? I'm really confused right now.

It's called thread drift. :-)

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 9/19/2011 4:29 AM, haleymcadams1 wrote:
> I think I'm lost in the discussion. First there were Kisses and then the
> discussion about transfat and oil? I'm really confused right now.
> Anyways, back to the chocolate.. I used to love kisses because it's
> really sweet and it's in bite size. It's not my favorite chocolate of
> all but it is one of the chocolates I like to eat.

Threads in this newsgroup tend to wander around enough that,
in some newsgroups, they'd be repeatedly renamed to match
the wandering.

Back to chocolate: I prefer dark chocolate since it tends
to have less effect on my blood glucose readings.

Robert Miles
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article >,
"W. Baker" > wrote:

> it went pretty well today, but still the thougt that we were
> leaving him, once agian there and not comign home together got the tears
> started. My son led a lovely service that he created searching for
> psaalms that mentioned music, trumpets, shofars. etc and made a nice
> speech. y younger son made a short speech adn I had everyone sind"You are
> my Sunshine," which Syd and I had sung together every day that he was home
> in hospice care, including his last morning. I also sang Franz Schubert's
> soong, Wanderer's Nachtleid about a man returning home as darknes cones in
> and the world quietens down who know he will soon be home. It is one of
> the few of these wonderful songs that I still can singdecently, what wiht
> age narrowing my range adn lowering my voice and the loss of fflexibility
> that comes from disuse. Jo let it close the service except for one long
> single not that he played on a shofar.
> Wendy- kind of sad, but glad to see that the stone an grave are looking
> as they should .

That sounds like it was a beautiful service, Wendy! And appropriate in
many ways.

Priscilla
- Chris Malcolm
Posted to alt.food.diabetic